About the Chamber of Secrets[15]

[02.04.21 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

"Could I have your attention, please?" Professor McGonagall said out loud, gaining the class's attention. She moved in front of the class next to a bird on a perch.

"Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so." Do you have a Gryffindor explained as she ready at her wand towards the bird.

"One, two, three, Vera verto." Tapping her wand softly against the perch, in one swift motion, the bird instantly turned into a water goblet.

"Now it's your turn." Professor looked around the classroom before setting her eyes on Ron. "Well, who would like to go first? Ah! Mr. Weasley." Ron's eyes widen.

"One, two, three. Vera verto." The redhead Weasley nodded and unsurely before picking up his broken wand, which was being held together with tape, repeating Professor McGonagall's words.

He took a deep breath before reciting the words at his pet rat Scabbers.

"Ahem. Vera verto!"

Ron's want sounded like a broken electrical current as Scabbers turned into a furry, and tail sticking out, water goblet.

I looked over at Hermione we both cringed at the site. Many of the other students in the classroom began to laugh. Harry tried to comfort the young redhead, and Ron looked at the goblet disappointedly.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." McGonagall totals Ron sharply, as Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about them," She hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath, "Chamber of Secrets?"

I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. Ever since that incident with Mr. Flich's cat. What made me even more uncomfortable about the whole situation was that Harry and I heard a voice. The snake-like voice sounded familiar but from where I didn't know.

"Well, very well." McGonagall sighs almost in defeat.

"Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."