Cornish pixies, please don't pick on Neville! [10]

[10.18.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher... me!" I rolled my eyes as Hermione, who sat beside me giving the new professor heart eyes.

She wasn't the only one making googly eyes at the DADA professor. So are the other girls in the class. I mean, Lockhart is handsome but not my type.

He is more of the...dramatic type.

Seem like the boys also have my same train of thought, glaring at the professor.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin," I snort at his comment.

"More like the order of loathsomeness." I spall out, as Harry and Ron let out an obnoxious laugh in front of Hermione and me. She quickly knocked both boys beside the head, telling them to shush.

"Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award—" He continues to introduce himself while pointing up paintings of himself smiling.

"—But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him. Huh, huh, huh...hee, hee..." Lockhart tails off as the boys and I look at each other, asking why in Merlin's bread is he's our new professor.

"Now, I thought we start today with a little quiz." Most of the students in class groaned and looked at each other.

We have even learned anything yet.

"Nothing to worry about, just to check how well you've been," He hands Mione a stack of papers for the test. She completely beams, looking at me as if she won the lottery. I gave her a half-hearted smile, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

When she passed out all the papers to the class, I started to read over the test.

What the hell?!

"What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color..." Harry trailed off and confused.

"What is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement?" Ron finishes off by reading another question.

Both boys turn to me, looking for some sort of help in any way. I shrug my shoulders.