Polyjuice 🧪 [16]

[04.30.21 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

In a dark nook in the corner of the library, Hermione along with the boys and I huddled up around a stack of books she had collected.

Hermione pulls a book titled "Most Potente Potions" off the shelf, then walks a few rows to where Harry, Ron, and I were. After a few moments, I was able to realize what she was doing.

Ron, Harry, and I are definitely a bad influence on Hermione.

"Here it is," Hermione holds up the book for us to see, "the Polyjuice Potion. 'Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another.'"

"Hermione, are you suggesting what I'm thinking you're suggesting?" She gives me a wicked smile.

"Yes I am and that's is why I need your help," Just before I was going to ask Mione why she spoke up again, "Mel you are amazing at potions and I'm not afraid to admit that. So that is why I need your help in brewing the polyjuice potion." I shake my head but nod nonetheless.

"You mean, if Harry, Melody, and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe, Goyle, and Pancy?" Ron asked.

"Yes."

Ron and Harry exchange grins.

"Wicked." Both boys speak at the same time. "Malfoy will tell us anything." Ron finishes.

"Wait what?!" I exclaim, " I thought this was just you and Harry, Ron. I didn't think I was gonna be pulled into this!" Ron gives me a smirk.

"Well you don't trust me and Harry to do this alone do you?" My mouth hangs open.

"I feel like I'm getting punished..." Everyone laughs at my statement.

"Wait what did I do wrong!"

"You made me do homework!" Yelled Ron. Harry and Hermione snort with laughter.

"Ron-I...I hate you," I hung my head defeat before I quickly realize something snapped in my head back up, "No I didn't make you do homework that's Mione!"

Ron takes a quick look at Hermione before lowering his head whispering so that only the four of us could hear.

"I am more scared Hermione than you Melody." Hermione raises her eyebrow before bursting into laughter along with Harry.

I pointing towards Ron mouthing 'you will pay for this he gives a cheeky smile before turning his head away.

Hermione smiles slightly at our antics. "All right bring your attention back. Melody and I will be working on the potion, but it's tricky. "She glances at the book again, "I've never seen a more complicated potion."

"Well, how long will it take to make?"

Hermione looking up at Harry, "A month."

"A month?!" Harry speaks up and surprises, "But, Hermione... if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then!"

"I know," Hermione says grimly, "but it's the only plan we've got."

Trying to lighten up the gloomy mood I decide to crack a joke. "What happened to the Hermione that thought getting expelled was worse than being killed?" I chuckled as I opened the book about the polyjuice potion.

"Melody you have no place to talk the only reason I'm like this is because of the 'Golden Four'" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hey! That name is brilliant just so you know." The four of us exchanged smiles.

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that Melody" I gasped at Hermione's accusation.

"Don't make me throw this book at you" Hermione's eyes grow large before challenging me with a glare.

"You wouldn't dare!" Laughing darkly I pick up a rather large book I was reading and start to chase her around the library. Ron in Harry both looks at each other with animated sweat drops.

"Should we stop them?" Ron question Harry.

"If you wanna die, mate, be my guest" Ron takes another look at both running girls in the library.

"Nah, I'm good mate."

Hermione and I's playful screams filled the library. Just as I was about to catch up to her we had a rather loud noise.

"SHHHH!" The librarian yelled.

"Sorry." We both apologize while still laughing and catching our breath.

"Come on let's get to work, Mel"

Still catching my breath, "You heard her lads let's get to work." Both boys look at her Mione and me as if we just said something crazy.

"What?" We asked.

"We thought you two were going to do it," Ron stated sheepishly as Harry the back of his head. Looking towards my best friend we both rolled her eyes.

"Wait guys what do you want us to do?!"

"Help we're confused!" Both boy's cries for help went on unanswered.

"Tough luck boys" I yelled back at them.

♡♡♡

———————————
——————-
———-

-

So it's been almost 3 months... I'm not going to say anything but I'm back? 😅

Don't forget to wash your hands!

(that's so good to say again)

___