Detention in the Forbidden Forest 🌲 [17]

[06.07.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

The four of us hurry back to the castle after leaving Hagrid's hut.

"Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me the first time we met him." Harry explains to Hermione and Ron.

"Yeah he told us on our way to Diagon Alley through the subway," I added.

"Subway?" Ron question.

"It's a muggle—never mind!" I quickly change the subject.

"It's crazy." Ron says, "And worse, Malfoy knows."

"I don't understand. Is that bad?" Harry asked.

"It's bad." Hermione finally speaks up golfing, as she directs us to Professor McGonagall standing in her nightgown.

"Good evening." She said curtly, as Malfoy appears from behind smugly beside her.

McGonagall leads us to her classroom. The four of us accused were standing in front of our head of house desk, while Malfoy was a few feet away, smirking.

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night." McGonagall begins to lecture us, "Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken."

"50?!" Ron exclaims as Malfoy laughs under his breath at our punishment.

"Each." She states sternly, "And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive your detention." Malfoy nods, before realizing her words his smile vanishes.

"Excuse me, Professor." Malfoy steps up cautiously, "Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said..."the five of us?'."

"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates."

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I grin, as Draco sags.

We may have lost the battle but we certainly won the war to Malfoy, today.

❥•—•—•❥

Soon as we had left Professor McGonagall's office we were led outside to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.