Christmas Time 🎄 [13]

[05.31.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Like if the world was being controlled by a TV remote in fast forward, Time flew. It felt like it was only Halloween a few say ago but it was already Christmas.

Ron, Harry, and I were sitting inside the Great Hall, as most of the other students at Hogwarts were carrying their trunks to the Hogwarts express train; leaving for the holidays.

Harry and I were of course staying home for the holidays. I was pretty sure my parents wouldn't want but either of us coming home. I still haven't gotten a letter from my mother after I sent one to her during my first month at Hogwarts.

Hermione approaches our tables, wheeling a cart. She passed my shoulder as Ron and Harry were distracted playing wizarding in chess. I remember Mione telling me about her leaving.

"Knight to E-5," Harry said making the knight chess piece move forward.

I cringe.

"Not a good move Harry," I tell him just as he was about to ask me why Ron moves his chest piece.

"Queen to E-5." Ron grins as his chess piece walks over to E-5 and box Harry's piece with its throne.

"That's barbaric!" Hermione exclaims as she sits down next to me.

"That's wizard's chess," Ron explains cockily.

"Now you see why I don't like placing bets with him anymore," I tell them while Harry passes Ron a handful of candies.

Smirking at his new earnings Ron turns to Hermione and asks, "I see you've packed."

"See you haven't."

"Change of plans." He shrugged, "My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there!" My eyes widen.

"Tell me everything—" Harry interrupts me by placing a hand over my mouth.

"Down girl, down." Ripping his hand away I yell.

"I'm not a dog Harry!" He pulls out a lolly.

"Clam," Harry instructs, I instantly calm down as he hands me the sweet.