Rogue Blugger and Elf 🏏 [17]

[10.25.21 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

It's days like this that I wonder why I'm still on the Quidditch team. Like I know that I'm good, but I'm starting to get a bit tired. I still enjoy Quidditch as a hobby it's, just that perhaps not playing competitively. I don't feel like bringing this up to Harry anytime soon as this is his passion. I don't want to be a downer and say that I'm slowly losing interest.

"You alright, Melody?" One of the Weasley twins, Fred asked.

"You seem a bit down," George added. I gave out a small sigh. "I'm fine, just a bit tired at all" Both boys pat me on the head as a way to cheer me up. The rest of the team began getting in their positions in the sky.

Oliver and Flint shake one another's hands in the center of the arena.

"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." Madam Hooch gives each boy a nod before releasing the bludgers. As soon as the trunk opens up, both bludgers and the golden snitch fly out. Madame Hooch picks up the quaffle as I take a deep breath just before she throws it up into the air.

"The Quaffle is released and, the game begins!" Lee Jordan, the announcer, screams out into the crowd.

Barely 10 minutes into the game, Gryffindor is ready to lose. "Another goal towards Slytherin they lead 90 to 30!" Lee's announcement is quickly overshadowed, by Slytherin's yells of excitement and pride for their house.

"Watch yourself, Harry" Oliver warns as Harry barely was able to avoid a bludger that flew behind his head. Luckily Fred and George were able to hit the bludger away from Harry saving him from a collision. Unlikely for Oliver, the bludgers came back harder than ever, breaking his broom cause to fall to the ground.

"Oliver!" I screamed but, I was drowned by the sounds of the worried audience in the stands.

What was happening?

Looking over the Quidditch pitch, I was able to find that the bludgers were following Harry. Both Weasley twins were following my cousin, trying to keep the bludgers at bay.