What if he hates me, Melody? [8]

[09.07.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

"Are you ready?" Lucy fumbled with her brush as she combs her hair for the seventh time. Hermione and Ginny had already left for the Great Hall for breakfast, while Lucy and I were still in the girl's dormitory.

"Lucy?" She flinches, "Are you ready?" Taking a deep breath and fixing her black headband, Lucy nods.

"I think so...it's just..."

"What?" The younger Malfoy pulls a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"My parents sent a letter last night...about me being put into Gryffindor. I am scared. I can't face Draco,"

I didn't realize it until now but, I forgot about how Draco might've reacted. I know he is a proud Slytherin. He doesn't like any other houses besides maybe Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor.

His whole family before him have been Slytherin so, that would make Lucy the first...in her family.

"Lucy, are you first Gryffindor in your family?" She hesitantly nods almost, ashamed.

"I am," She turns around to face the window, twirling around a strain of hair in her finger.

"And that's what terrifies me. On my mother's side of the family, also known as the 'Most Noble and Ancient House of Black'. Their cousin or second cousin, I don't know, were disowned by his family for not being sorted into Slytherin." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Are pureblood families really like this?

"He was the first Black to be a Gryffindor, although he wasn't disowned at first, he wasn't respected in the family. And then right before he had graduated Hogwarts, he was blown off the family tapestry." My eyes widen.

"Do you know his name?" Lucy shakes her head at me.

"No, all I know that his name started with an 'S' but after he graduated he was sent to Azkaban and his younger brother has killed, so the the Blackline end. Well, of course, except for the female line but, they can't hold family name."

Now that Lucy was explaining the black family, I remembered reading something about the Sacred 28. They were second or third on the list. The Sacred 28 has dwindled since but, I think there's about 25 or so.