Dobby the house-elf's warning [1]

[07.04.29 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

A creature that I've never seen before was happily giggling and jumping on both our beds going back-and-forth; as if it were trampolines. The creature looks somewhat like a goblin but not completely with floppy ears and giant bug eyes.

"Harry Potter! Such an honor it is!" The creature looking my way, "Melody Dursley the nice girl to my young mistress." He bows at us.

"Who are you?" Harry asked as I quickly shut the door.

"Dobby sir, Dobby the house-elf."

"Not to be to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for us to have a house-elf in my bedroom," Harry tells the elf as I nod still confused.

"Oh, oh yes, sir! Dobby understands! It's just that, Dobby has come to tell you- it is difficult, sir and miss- Dobby wonders where to begin?" Dobby stutters while shaking.

"Why don't you sit down?" I tell the elf.

"S-sit down? S-sit- sit down?" Dobby stutters before burst into tears causing Harry and me to panic. He falls off the bed crying against our drawers

"Dobby, ssh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you, or anything." I reply quickly afraid that I offended him.

"Offend Dobby?" His ears perk up as he turns around, "Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir and miss, but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal." He says well readjusting his dirty rag that was his clothes.

"Why wouldn't you be considered an equal" I frowned at the house-elf words. Looking over I saw bruises that look like hand marks and other injuries that looked fresh.

"You can't have met many decent wizards then."

"No, I haven't—but once only once by my miss-...he cannot say—" Dobby quickly mummers regretting his words. He then places his head towards our wardrobe and starts repeatedly hurting himself against the furniture.

"That was an awful thing to say. Bad Dobby!" Dobby yells in the third person.

"Stop, Dobby!" I quietly exclaim.