The Great Escape [2]

[07.08.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

If someone was going to tell me that I'd will be spending my last few days of summer break locked in my room, with jail bars covering the windows I would've laughed in their face. But then again my parents are Vernon and Petunia Dursley.

Two people who basically disown me for being magical. 
Made Harry live in a cupboard for over 11 years.
Treated Harry and I as specs of dirt in their house.
Both think we're evil but they're the real evil.

Then I'd believe you.

As Vernon was putting on a gray lock into the bars. Soaking in sweat, he casts Harry and I a nasty grin.

"You're never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!"

The rest of the Dursley family leaves inside the house I turn to my cousin with a defeated expression.

"Want to play cards?"

❥•—•—•❥

Two weeks.

Two weeks Harry and I spent in that room with only a can of soup once a day, two glasses of water, and only two opportunities to go to the bathroom each day, shared.

Around night time we heard the clinking of a lock open. Dudley's pudgy hand slides a bowl of soup through the small opening of the window. He grins crudely as he has a soup to Harry.

"I know what day it is." He says smugly.

"Well done, Dudley. Finally learned the days of the week, have you?" I stiffly a laugh as my brother grimaces at Harry.

"Today's your birthday and," Dudley Face hardens looking at the both of us, "Nobody cares." The look in his eyes towards me had a small flash of guilt but quickly vanished.