Family History & 3-Headed Dog? [8]

[05.01.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Leaving the hospital wing after going to check Neville, I catch up to Ron and Harry in the corridor. We walk together around the courtyard.

"Chaser and seeker?! But the first years never are in the house teams," Ron it's exclaimed after we told him the news that McGonagall told us. "You must be the youngest Quidditch player in-"

"A century," Harry told Ron

"-according to McGonagall." I finished. Fred and George approach and walk along with Ron, Harry, and me.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Melody, Wood's just told us!" Fred said.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron explained. Coming up behind Fred was George. "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George said.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..." finished Fred, trying to scare us.

"Well first off Fred," I pointed towards him. "I'm pretty sure I can handle myself and George," Turning towards him, "I bet I could beat you any day."

I give the Weasley twins a mischievous grin I turn away to break off from them into the courtyard where I spotted Hermione.

Both boys stared at me and awe. They didn't expect me to be able to tell them apart or challenge them. Ron and Harry were also in disbelief. Ron was lucky if he was able to tell his brothers apart but yet a girl that just met them was able to. Harry just stared at me knowing that I could always pick up on small details.

"Hey." I wave towards my best friend. Hermione's eyes light up as she jumps from her seat giving me a tight squeeze.

"Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. The best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Hearing Ron and Harry we make our way towards the two boys.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry moaned.

"You won't make a fool of yourself." My eyebrow perks up at Hermione's statement. "It's in your blood."