Jealous of your family [4]

[07.15.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Once I had finished changing into my nighttime clothes, I exited the bathroom to the room I was sharing with Ginny.

Usually, I would wear a sports bra under my clothes because I was in someone else's home, but recently none of my undergarments have been fitting. The sports bras that my mother gave me have been getting tighter around my chest, literally squishing my breasts, and my underwear as well.

I guess, I was just lucky that that our school uniforms sweater vest pushed down most of my chest. I was uncomfortable that my body was growing faster, unlike the other girls.

I was maturing and I felt weird about it.

Especially not having a good female role model to go to or ask questions.

I knew I couldn't go to my mother to help me go shopping because, mainly, she wouldn't. Petunia would just give me some of her older undergarments. Then I didn't know anyone that I could ask, so I would have to deal with it until hopefully next year I can find a solution.

Puberty sucks and I haven't even started my period yet, bloody hell how am I going to get my supplies when the time comes.

A problem for another time.

"I'm back Ginny!" I announced walking back into her room.

She jumped quickly hiding something underneath her bed, it looked like a diary of some sort. I didn't try to pry her on it as it was her privacy and I had to respect it.

"Hi, Melody." There was an awkward silence.

Ginny and I still weren't that very close and would often fall into awkward silences, especially when no one else was around. Shaking my head I step over to her.

"Can I sit?" She nods, taking a sip of water she had on her bedside table.

Taking a deep breath I ask her question that's been on my mind since this morning.

"Do you like Harry?" Ginny immediately spits out her water gagging as a pat her on the back.

"Oh my God! Ginny, please don't die! I don't know how I'm going to explain that to your mother!" I exclaimed.