Trap Door [19]

[06.13.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

It was nighttime in the Gryffindor common room. The four of us came down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor. I opted to switch out my skirt for pants. We stop at the sound of croaking.

"Trevor," I questioned.

"Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!" Ron hissed at the toad.

"Neither should you." Neville appears behind a chair, "You're sneaking out again, aren't you?"

"Now, Neville, listen. We were—" Harry began.

"No! I won't let you!" Neville stands.

"You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fights you." He holds out fists shakily.

"Neville," I took a cautious step towards him pulling down his fists carefully. "Please we have to—"

"No, you don't!"

"Neville, I'm sorry about this," Hermione says taking out her wand, "Petrificus Totalus."

Neville is frozen and falls face-first onto the ground. Quickly I catch him before he falls. Hermione puts her wand back.

"I'm so sorry." I was put into Neville's ear placing him on the couch.

"You're a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary." Ron gulps.

"Let's go." Harry walks by Neville.

"Sorry."

"Sorry," Hermione says.

"It's for your good, you know." Ron somehow tries to comfort Neville.

With that, the four of us hide under the Invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridor.

"Ow!" Hermione cried, "You stood on my foot!"

"Sorry." Ron apologized.

One tree read the third-floored corridor I draw out my wand pointing it at the door.

"Alohomora." The door opens as we go in.

"Wait a minute," Ron says, "He's sleeping." A rush of air flutters the cloak off.