Flying Lessons [7]

[04.22.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

Hermione, Neville, and I walk together to our flying lessons class with Madame Hooch. Harry and Ron, were behind us. Throughout our classes, I've mainly stuck beside Hermione's side but I've also gotten very close to Neville.

A boy that she met on the train.

We bonded over the fact that I was into potions and he was very interested in herbology, which goes hand-in-hand with each other. He's very forgetful and clumsy but he's a nice friend to have.

Walking to the courtyard there was Madame Hooch in the middle with brooms on both sides of her. Immediately I start thinking about 'Hocus Pocus' then find a spot in between my cousin and best friend.

"Good afternoon, class."

"Good afternoon, Madame Hooch." The class eagerly greets the flying professor.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson," I stopped paying attention as I looked into your eyes. They looked cool almost reptile-like. "Well, what are you waiting for? Step up to your left side of your broomstick. Come on now, hurry up." We all look back at her after finishing our construction.

"Stick your right hand over the broom and say 'up'." Looking around the class I saw a Harry immediately pick up his broom. He shows me a proud smile as I give him a thumbs up.

"Up!" I say, and the broom flies into my hand on the third try. Looking up towards my cousin he pats me on my shoulder.

Turning forward I make eye contact with Malfoy. He looks at Harry annoyed but seeing me changes his expression, to one of the smugness. As his broom flies up still maintaining eye contact with me.

Malfoy gives me a wink, the same one from when we first met.

Interesting?

"Up!" I jump up as Hermione yells forcing me to break contact with Malfoy.

"Mione," She turns to me.

"Take a deep breath." Taking my advice she pauses for a moment and on her command, the broom goes up.