Sleepover time! (Part 1) [12]

[11.30.20 ✔️]

⚠️I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PHOTO'S /GIF'S/VIDEOS ALL CREDIT TO THEIR OWNERS⚠️

⚠️ I DO NOT OWN THE 'HARRY POTTER SERIES' OR ITS CHARACTERS/STORY LINE ALL I OWN IS MY CHARACTER AND HER STORY LINE⚠️

———————————————————————————
——

-

NOTE:
🔝There is music up above 🔝

♡♡♡

NOTE: 🔝There is music up above 🔝•••♡♡♡

❥•—•—•❥

Melody's pov.

"Do it! Do it!" We cheered Ginny as he was just dared by the magical card set, Ron's truth or dare card, to take a handful of magic jelly beans that changes your head into a animal.

Taking a handful of the jellybeans, Ginny face became contorted into a mixture of a lion, bear, and badger? We all started bursting out laughing as Ginny began to panic not knowing how to undo what had just happened.

"My heads still growing! Girls! Help me!" My laughter soon turned into an ugly snort as I began losing my shit. Losing balance I fall into Lucy's lap, tears of laughter fall down my face.

Lucy's body froze before placing her hand on my shoulder, keeping me still from rolling off.

"Hermione! Help!" Ginny begged, suppressing back a laugh Mione smacked me and Lucy. Telling us to shush, she flicked her wand muttering a spell to fix the gingers head.

Pouting the redhead plops down onto the floor, "I hate all of you." She puffs out.

"Aww we love you too." She growled in a playful manner, "Anyway who's next?" I asked. All three girls pointed at me.

"Oh!" Picking a random card for the deck it reads, "Truth; Do you have a crush? If so, who?" My face begins to heat up.

"Oooooo~" Cover my face with the card I refused to speak.

"No. Nope." Hermione's and Ginny turn to each other exchanging a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"Alright if we tell you who each of us like will, you tell us who you like?" Mione asked going a bit red. After a moment of hesitation I finally nodded.

"Okay, only if everyone else is okay with it!" Quickly adding the last part.

Both girls not as Lucy looks down quietly, just as I was about to ask her what she thought Lucy nodded.