It Doesn't Make It Less Painful...!

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to our fallen brothers and sisters from Night Raid!

May I ask you to salute?

*SALUTES*

The Author proceed to salutes, like he's never done before!

Or press F, the choice is yours

Enjoy this chapter

.

.

.

2nd Person POV

The scene starts with you standing in a clearing in front of 10 graves, handcrafted by you, with 10 different names on them. It took you ages but it didn't bother you.

You place the backpack on the ground before stretching, the melancholic mood still hasn't left you.

(y/n): "I got you guys some stuff from this world that you might be interested in. Sorry if I got it wrong though" you tell them, receiving no answer. "Now, who wants to go first?" you ask not fazed. "I guess you have the honour Leo..." you say walking to the grave which belongs to your best friend.

Opening the backpack, you get out a bottle of alcohol, rice-sake to be exact, and a magazine, titled Playdust, with a barely dressed good looking woman on its cover.

(y/n): "I got your favourite Leo, not sure of the quality though, since you know, I don't really drink... but it was quite expensive so I assume it's good" you tell him with a smile. "I assume you want the first sip, so here you go" you continue, opening the bottle with ease. "I must say, the bottle looks quite fancy" you comment before pouring some of it on the grave.

You proceed to take a swig of it yourself, before you face distorts in disgust at the bitter taste, but you still swallow it instead of spitting it out

(y/n): "Not for me, definitely not for me, but I hope you're enjoying it" you say, placing said bottle down next to the grave. "Now, let's take a look at this... Playdust thing..." you add, sitting down next to the grave, magazine in hand.

You look at the cover, an unimpressed look on your face, before you open it.

(y/n): "So... this is what you'd look at, Leo? Can't say I'm impressed... but I suppose I see the appeal now... you are a pervert though, no questions asked" you tell him, silence being your answer.

You flip a few pages, and sometimes hit the gravestone softly at the lewder pictures, before closing the magazine.

(y/n): "Hm? You want to know how my time has been on Remnant? Well, it's been good. Pretty good. There are these creatures called Grimm, who are made of darkness or something along those lines. They are strong, but nothing compared to The Danger Beasts from our world. You know, I go to Beacon, which is a school for Huntsmen and Huntresses, and we have teams of 4 normally, but I'm on a team of 5..." you begin, before letting Leo 'speak'. "I know of course I get the special team, no need to tell me. Anyway, there is this one member on my team Yang is her name, and I swear you and her would hit off perfectly... What she looks like? Well she has blond hair... like you, she is a brawler... like you, and her personality is similar to yours too... then again that may, could cause arguments..." you say thinking. "Oh well, maybe I'll introduce you to my team someday, anyway, here have another swig" you conclude, pouring more sake on the grave.