You... STUPID GIRL!!!

2nd Person POV

Weiss had just discovered a Beowolf ready to gobble her up, and she called for you and Ruby, but she managed to calm herself, holding out Myrtenaster.

Weiss: "(Remember your training, Weiss. Head up, shoulders back, right foot forward--- NOT THAT FORWARD! Slow your breathing, wait for the right time to strike, and...)" she thinks, as she brings up her rapier, the revolver spinning. "NOW!" she yells dashing forward, at the Grimm in front of her, weapon loaded, and suddenly Ruby appears out of nowhere, between Weiss and the Beowolf, in a burst of rose petals, swiping Crescent Rose, landing a hit on the Grimm.

Ruby: "GOTCHA!" she shouts, while Weiss's eyes widen, screaming that she must stop, barely able to redirect Myrtenaster in to a random direction, a line of fire setting a tree ablaze, the rest of the forest around the clearing also catching fire.

Ruby turns to Weiss, distracted she fails to see the claw , and barely manages to block the Beowolf's claw with her weapon, causing Ruby to knock into the heiress.

Ruby: "HEY, watch it!" she complains.

Weiss: "Excuse ME! You attacked out of turn! I could have KILLED you!" she hisses upset.

Ruby: "You'll have to try a LOT harder than that!" she chides, a little bit of cockiness in her voice.

Growling catches their attention, and the duo look back at the Beowolf, its pack appears behind it.

The clearing around them is burning heavily, and they freeze, when suddenly you also appear, grabbing Weiss and Ruby by their hands, dragging them away from the fire and Grimm.

(y/n): "Don't freeze!" you scold coldly, running, the girls in tow.

After a minute of running you let go of them and look at them unimpressed, though your gaze is more on Ruby.

Ruby: "What was THAT? That should've been easy!" she complains, and Weiss turns to her with crossed arms.

Weiss: "Well---" she begins but you interrupt her.

(y/n): "Ruby" you begin gaining the girl's attention. "Being confident is important... but what you did was stupid... while Weiss wouldn't've killed you, she could've injured you severely... that was... overconfident... and foolish... very..." you chastise Ruby, in your usual stoic manner but there's weight behind your words, causing Ruby to look to the ground, ashamed, gripping the hem of her skirt.

Weiss is kinda upset you interrupted her, but she isn't gonna say anything about it since you did say what she wanted to say... just a lot nicer... though your words held more weight than Weiss's ever could.

Huffing she walks into the forest, leaving you and Ruby behind, yet again.

(y/n): "C'mon Ruby... things like these... happen... it's why you want to be a Huntress, and why you're a Huntress in training... to learn, and not repeat mistakes..." you encourage the young girl who looks at you and nods, sadness still present.

You proceed to follow Weiss, and you wonder... if you should tell her that she's walking in the completely wrong direction...

Unknown to any of you three, a huge black feather floats down onto a fallen trunk behind you.

.

Mean while other groups have formed.

Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao-Long

Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren

Jaune Arc and Pyrrha Nikos.

Glynda looks at her tablet and walks up to Ozpin, who seems absorbed watching his scroll.