A Single Written Word...

2nd Person POV

Soft and gentle breathing sounds in team RWBYYN's room, for its members are sleeping.

The morning begins with your red eyes slowly opening, a rested and stoic look in them, looking up at the ceiling, as light shining through the curtains lights up the dorm, a peaceful atmosphere present.

Slowly turning onto your shoulder to check and a look at a beautiful Neo, you see her already awake, her eyes on you with a loving look in them, and a smile on her lips, looking quite sexy, cute and adorable if I do write so myself.

(y/n): "Good morning... Neo..." you whisper with a soft smile and a faint blush on your cheeks, to which she simply mouths a silent 'good morning' back, feeling flattered by your reaction.

Neo: "(Made him blush... YES!)" she cheers in her mind happily.

You continue staring into the other's eyes, red clashing with pink and brown, getting lost for what seems like for hours.

.

(y/n): "I'll be in... the bathroom, getting ready for today..." you inform the dual-coloured girl, putting a stop to the eye contact, sitting up in bed stretching as you supress a yawn.

Neo looks at you, not wanting the moment to be over but she concedes, letting you leave your bed...

More like yours and Neo's bed!

Regardless, while you make your way to the bathroom, quietly since you don't want to wake your teammates, Neo hugs the blanket closely, rolling onto your side of the bed taking in your warmth and scent, a huge smile on her face.

Entering said bathroom you walk in front of the sink looking at yourself in the mirror.

With a soft sigh you walk towards the shower, and begin to disrobe yourself, wanting to start the day with a nice shower...

Obviously, what else would you do in the shower?

.

With said shower done, you now stand in the bathroom in fresh clothes, and damp hair.

Satisfied you leave the bathroom, go back into the dorm, where you see the rest of your teammates slowly stirring, as the lullaby of sleep escapes their grasp.

You gaze falls onto Neo who's snuggled up in the blanket, a fond look in your eyes.

(y/n): "(Must've... fallen asleep again...)" you note stoically amused.

Tearing said gaze away from her you walk towards the kitchen, when suddenly the door opens up, with Blake leaving said kitchen having eaten breakfast, you two almost bumping into each other.