Memories... of... Despair...

2nd Person POV

Darkness...

Darkness all around...

Amidst this black space we see you...

Standing there with a cold expression, looking around this vast emptiness and you reach for Murasame, just to realise it isn't there.

Slightly concerned you sigh, noticing that you're standing on jet black water...

(y/n): "Where am I?" you wonder, walking over the water.

???: "W-Why...." you hear a female voice speak, though it sounds like many voices in one, and you stop in your tracks, looking around trying to find its origin, but you can't find it.

???: "W-Why did... you... do it?" it asks.

(y/n): "Show yourself..." you demand stoically, as shadows begin creeping up, from the waters.

???: "Why... did... you..." it begins, a shadowy form building up, and you raise your fist. After all, you learned fist combat, in case you lose Murasame...

???: "Why... DID YOU KILL US, ONII-CHAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" it screeches, revealing a horrible mutilated form of Kurome, one eye missing, right arm cut off, nasty flesh wounds all over her body, and many other form behind her causing you to shoot up from your sleeping bag, awakening from your nightmare.

.

Breathing heavily, and covered in sweat, you're greeted with morning light, an annoyingly heavy body, breathing heavily, and the realisation, that what you saw was just a dream... a nightmare...

Sighing relieved you lie down again, waiting for your body to stop acting up, allowing you to think...

(y/n): "(Why... did I kill her, huh? We all know... why I did it... But... first this nightmare... and then waking up to a heavy body... is there a connection? Are the dead... coming back to haunt me?)" you think, calming your sporadic breathing.

You proceed to lie there for a couple of minutes, and with each passing minute you fell yourself lighten, until the heaviness is gone completely.

Nora: "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTTS!" you hear Nora yell at, presumably Ren and you, so opening your eyes, you see Nora standing between Ren and you, smiling brightly.

Ren gets up with a groan, while you get up silently.

Nora: "IT'S MORNING! IT'S MORNING! IT'S MORNING! IT'S MORNING!" she chants loudly, causing the ones who were still asleep to wake up groaning, while Ren sighs.

Ren: "Nora... please... be a bit quieter... we're awake... Good Morning Nora... Good Morning (y/n)!" he greets, getting up, rolling up his sleeping bag, while you do the same.

Nora, like Ren and yourself, still in her sleeping clothes, looks at you two energetically.

Your sleeping clothes consist of a black and red pyjama...

Nora: "Goooooooooooood Mooooooorning, Ren and (y/n)!" she responds happily.

(y/n): "Good Morning... Nora... Ren..." you also respond, in your normal stoic manner.

Nora: "Aren't you two looking forward to the initiation? WHERE'S YOUR ENTHUSIASM??" she asks, in an almost scary fashion.

Ren: "Nora, please..." he mutters, sighing again, while you look at her with a blank expression.

.

We see the trio in the restroom, cleaning their teeth, and somehow Nora manages to talk...

Nora: "I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a FULL 24 hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, Ren, you're the perfect student, and (y/n) seems like a perfect student too, and I'm... well, I'm ME! But it's just crazy, you know?" she says, while you and Ren listen, staying stoic.