It Shows that You're a Survivor and a Fighter!

2nd Person POV

The scene starts with a quiet humming of an engine, and a bullhead flying through the sky while the sun rises.

Inside said Bullhead lying on the bed, we see Neo and you sleeping peacefully, when suddenly the latter opens her eyes tiredly.

Neo: "(Where...?)" she thinks still half asleep before she realises that she's still on the bullhead. "(Oh right, we had to fly around a storm)" she continues her train of thoughts, before turning to the side, a blush appearing on her cheeks when she sees your sleeping face. "(Adorable!)" she exclaims in her thoughts, before a frown appears on her face.

She places her hand on your right cheek, running her thumb along the scar on it.

Neo: "(That must've hurt... especially considering the fact that one of his teammates did this)" she notes a dangerously dull look in her eyes, as she absently strokes your face.

(y/n): "Do you... want something of me...?" you suddenly ask, startling Neo, who looks at you with wide eyes.

Embarrassed, Neo hesitantly and slowly retracts her hand, smiling awkwardly. She shakes her head as good as she can while lying, to which you look at her slightly confused.

(y/n): "Good morning then..." you greet stoically, before sitting up stretching your arms above you.

Blushing Neo also sits up, yawing silently covering her mouth, before quickly grabbing her scroll.

Neo: "Yes, good morning to you too!" she types with a shy smile. "I hope you slept well" she adds.

(y/n): "I slept fine... I just have a horrible taste in my mouth... can't wait to clean my teeth..." you answer covering your mouth with your hand, to which Neo laughs a little.

Neo: "So do I. But! The benefit of being mute, I don't make people suffer with bad breath since I can't talk" she jokes, while you feel a small smile creep on your lips.

(y/n): "You have a point... but I'd love to hear your beautiful voice... at least I think it'd be beautiful... just like you that is..." you compliment her with a serious and genuine voice, and Neo takes a few seconds to acknowledge what you just said. "Anyway... I wonder when we'll... arrive in Vale..." you continue turning your back to Neo, putting on your shoes, unaware of the critical hit you just landed.

Neo: "(............)"

Supressing a yawn, you stand up, stretching again.

(y/n): "I'll check on the pilot..." you inform the multicoloured girl, who is still unmoving, walking towards the cockpit.

Quickly arriving at your destination, you enter said cockpit, before staring slightly in awe at the wonderful view of the rising sun and the ocean beneath.

(y/n): "Wow..." you exclaim quietly, before turning your eyes towards the pilot who appears to be... "Sleeping...?" you say concerned, wondering how this bullhead is flying.

Hearing your voice said pilot snaps awake in his leaned back seat, looking around, before his eyes land on you.

Pilot: "Oh, good morning" he greets with a tired grin, as he pulls up his seat again.

(y/n): "Why... were you sleeping...? And how come the bullhead... didn't crash...?" you ask unamused.

Pilot: "I am only human you know, I need my fair share of sleep too and luckily we have autopilot." he responds rolling his eyes.

(y/n): "Autopilot...?" you repeat confused, and the pilot gives you a look, noting you have no idea.

Pilot: "With autopilot the bullhead can fly on it's own, obviously not as good as an actual pilot or anything, not yet at least, but it's helpful if you need to fly through the night, like we had to" he explains to which you nod, astonished by this technological marvel. "Anyways" he continues flipping a few switches, turning off the autopilot, as the Bullhead gains a little more speed. "We should be arriving at our destination in 2-3 hours. Also, I managed to luckily contact General Ironwood yesterday and informed him of our predicament, so you don't need to do that" he adds with a friendly tone.