Still... Wanna... be... my... Friend...?

2nd Person POV

After some time, you finally find the auditorium, and inside you see Yang waving at Ruby.

Yang: "RUBY! OVER HERE, I SAVED YOU A SPOT!" she yells at her little sister.

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you two after the ceremony!" she says to you and Jaune, walking to Yang.

(y/n): "I'll look for a secluded spot... see you" you say, walking away from Jaune.

Jaune: "W-Wait! Great... where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl, and a cool dude to talk to ..." he mutters, joining the crowd dejectedly.

Him moving away reveals a girl with long red hair, in a waist length ponytail, and vivid green eyes. This is Pyrrha Nikos!

She watches Jaune and you with a hand on her hip, but her gaze eventually stays on you.

She can tell by the way you're walking that you're skilled, very skilled, so curiously she follows you, and sees you stop by the wall, away from the masses, where you turn to the stage, waiting patiently.

Pyrrha gathers her nerves and approaches you, praying that you don't know who she is.

Pyrrha: "Hello, mind if I stand here?" she asks, and you turn to her.

A slight chill runs down Pyrrha's spine when her green eyes look at you red ones. An instinct, yells at her to run away, she can see it... or more like the lack of something... of something important.... there's something missing in your eyes, but she doesn't know what...

But she stands strong and smiles gently, while you simply wonder why she asked you that question.

(y/n): "Sure..." you respond shortly and Pyrrha stands next to you.

You quickly notice that she's taller than you, towering at 1.83 metres while you're only 1.70 metres tall, but you look at her feet for a short moment and realise she's so tall because of her heels, but that doesn't change the fact that she's taller than you.

After a few seconds of silence, you feel her turn to you.

Pyrrha: "Isn't this exciting? Going to Beacon and all..." she asks, wanting to strike a conversation.

(y/n): "Not really..." you respond shortly, and she smiles awkwardly.

Pyrrha: "Not? Eh... okay... A-Anyway, why are you standing here, away from everyone else?" she continues, moving a strand of her red hair behind her ear, while you stare at her intensely, Pyrrha getting a little nervous.

(y/n): "I... don't know how to... approach people..." you answer, a little embarrassed, and suddenly Pyrrha giggles slightly, feeling a little stupid.

With a gentle smile she realises that you're just socially awkward.

Pyrrha: "I have a similar problem... Nice to meet you, I'm Pyrrha Nikos, and I hope we can be friends!" she introduces herself cheerily, holding out her hand and you tilt your head slightly.

(y/n): "Nice to... meet you.... I'm (y/n) Akame (l/n)... I hope we can be friends too..." you greet back, shaking her hand. She has a nice and soft grip, while she only feels your gloves, but your grip isn't hard.

After that short introduction you smile ever so slightly, a friendly atmosphere taking over.

Pyrrha's about to ask another question but Ozpin and Glynda appear on the stage, grabbing everyones attention.

(A/N: I mean we all know which speech is about to commence, so I could skip it but... just in case you forgot what it's about, I'll just write it anyway.)