Frozen Weiss... Poor Ruby...

A/N: Beforehand I thought for Truth or Dare part two, I'd write about 1000-2000 words but, yeah... it's.... nearly 5000 ... hehe, I kinda had a motivation boost!

A-Anyway! Thank you SO much for 20.000 Views on this story, and for 400 followers! You people are great, and I appreciate it a ton!

That's it for now, so I'll just shut up and, let you read this chapter!

.

.

.

2nd Person POV

After the 'Glynda incident' your round of Truth or Dare continues!

Some time has passed, and we currently see Nora doing a handstand, trying her hardest to rap a song from Eminem and honestly, she's doing pretty well, everyones having a good laugh, however you're currently lost in thoughts.

(y/n): "(This... is nice...)" you look at your friends. "(though... it reminds me of them... and I miss them...)" you think heavy hearted, remembering Night Raid, Leo and Tsumi specifically. Absently you look at the red lines on your arms, before closing your eyes. "(Another broken promise ...)" you continue bitterly.

.

FLASHBACK

It's almost time...

Time for the Capital to fall, to end the plague that has taken over this land, to kill Prime Minister Honest...

Inside the base of Night Raid, we see all it's members preparing for the last battle... the ones that are still alive that is...

In one room we see you and Tsumi standing opposite each other, Tsumi with her hands on your shoulders an almost desperate look on her face.

Tsumi: "(y/n)... promise me... promise me that you won't..." she begins looking deeply into your eyes, "abandon your humanity!" she almost begs, as you look at her, eyes wide, unsure.

(y/n): "I..." you start, stopping mid-sentence. "(Can I really keep this promise?)" you think looking at the brown-haired girl in front of you. "(Promises... never end well... she's such a kind girl... trying to help... even people who don't deserve it... people like me... she even tried to help Esdeath...)" you continue, before sighing, a small smile on your lips.

.

.

.

"Promise!"

.

FLASHBACK END

A deep sadness appears in your eyes before you shake away the bad thoughts, remembering a conversation you once had with Leo.

.

FLASHBACK

You're currently in the base, sitting at a table, deeply in thoughts, a negative aura surrounding you.

Sitting opposite of you is Leo, leaning his head on his arm bored out of his mind, before he gets up looking at you.

Leo: "You know, (y/n), you REALLY need to stop being so... you..." he suddenly says to you, as he walks around the table wrapping an arm around you, and you give him a blank stare. "YES! That's what I mean!" he yells accusingly, and you shoot him an unimpressed look, annoyed at the volume of his voice. "You're just proving my point here!"

(y/n): "You're loud... and I'm fine the way I am... I can't change... I have things I... must do beforehand" you respond, as Leo rustles your hair, sighing.

Leo: "Look, I know, I get it.... We all of Night Raid do, but I allow myself to think of the future, if only a little, and I seek to see one where both of us can smile... genuinely, both with a wonderful girlfriend or maybe a wife, perhaps even children, who knows!" he answers, in one of his rare serious moments.