Three-Way Eye Contact?!?!

A/N: So, have you heard of a game called Code Vein? In a nutshell it's Anime Dark Souls. Anyway, I bought it a few days ago and I'm basically done with all the endings, and... best 70€ invested... EVER!

I love this game SO much!

I'll write more about it at the end of this chapter, but I have one important thing to say...

.

There's a new Waifu in town...

And she's here to stay...

Her name is...

.

.

.

Io!

.

.

.

2nd Person POV

Ozpin launched of all the students off the cliff, and now he's taking a sip of his coffee.

Ozpin: "I love my job" you hear him mutter and you shoot him a terrifying glare causing a chill to run down his spine.

Glynda: "Everything ok, Sir?" she asks, pushing her glasses into position.

Ozpin: "Of course, everything's fine... it's just... a bit chilly" he answers and Glynda looks at him confused.

Glynda: "But Sir... it's 25 degrees out..." she responds, but Ozpin ignores her, looking at the wide Emerald Forest in front of him and she sighs, looking back at her tablet.

.

In the sky, soaring through the air, you're...

eating sweets from the bag... with a calm expression, pondering on how you should land.

Ruby: "BIRDIE, NO!" you hear Ruby yell, and you stop your hand mid movement and smile a little before eating more biscuits.

Since you're flying so fast the wind is nice and cool, your skin appreciating it.

Suddenly, Yang flies past you, using her shotgun gauntlets to fly even further and faster.

To your left an orange blur catches your attention there you see... Nora, approaching the ground rapidly thanks to the weight of her hammer...

She disappears in the trees and seconds later a huge boom sounds from her location, and you wonder...

Did she use her hammer or...

Did she just tank the hit with her Aura with no care in the world...

Pondering even more you then realise that the ground is approaching... fast, but luckily you're still relatively high in the air, so with no worries at all you put the sweets bag on your hip and draw Murasame, seeing the perfect tree.