Chapter 48

Annabelle

My fingers caressed each clothing as I pulled through them with my mind deep in thoughts on which to pick. I needed something crazy, something different, but the collection before me showed how impossible my plan was.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to pick from your fancy clothes," I mumbled, already feeling the thrill of hours back crumpled as defeat washed my fingers as I bit my lips while staring at his neatly ironed Jeans.

"I am dressed. What is wrong with this?" His voice had a creak of amazement as I swelled around, my dress giving the needed dramatic effect that fitted my swelled heart.

"Remember last nights condition?"

"Yes, but it doesn't apply to this? It doesn't apply to how I dress."

"How can you fit in, if you look and act like a prince?" My eyes instantly moved to his hair as he exhaled and ran his fingers through them.

You have to do something about his hair Belle.

"You don't like the fact I am a prince?"

"No...I mean I do...It's just..." I paused and shut my eyes tightly as the realization of how stupid my request was made my heart heavy. He was never going to drop royalty for a night, especially for me. Royalty was his life, it was who he is him.

"I am listening."

"I know my dancing will be an embarrassing sight and I don't want to be alone. I can't be the only one acting all crazy tonight, I need an ally. This is why I made my request."

He held my gaze for seconds before brushing his hands through his hair again.

"All right. How do you want this?" He took off his jacket, placed it on a sofa and gave a smile that warmed me up as my eyes went wide in disbelief.

"Really?" I inquired, picking a blue jean and black shirt that was preferable to his suits.

"Yes ma'am."

I handed the clothes to him and rushed to his drawers with excitement as I pulled each open, searching for my needed instrument.  "Well then, you are going to put that on, but right after I give you a new hair cut."

"What?"

I pulled out scissors and turned to him with a grin. "Yeah, a hair cut.

"No way, you are not touching my hair." Asif to show how forbidding the idea was, he took a step backwards.

"Right after your hair cut, you will be trained to say curse words."

"Belle..."

"Bitch, you definitely need to say that word." My smile grew as he placed the clothes on the sofa shaking his head in disapproval.

"Belle, saying curse word is against all my rules and you know that."

"Tonight you are not Royal.  So say it."

"Bell-"

"Don't be a scared cat, no one is here to hear you say the word," I said, playing my games with his ego.

He moved to where I stood beside his drawers, brushed his hands through my hair slowly while I inhaled sharply, expecting a kiss that I unavoidable couldn't stop thinking about the whole day.

"You are being bitchy right now Belle." his voice was cold and deep, it had me thrown into a complete state of shock as he pulled away with a smile. A cocky smile.

"You...You..."

"Yeah, I did." His smile turned into a chuckle as he slowly unbuttoned his long sleeve.

"I still need to trim your hair," I said finding my voice as I followed the movement of his hands with my eyes.

"You get to do that when we get back, I promise."

"Really?" I whispered, distracted as he took off his shirt and pulled at his belt.

"I promise, tonight I am no Royal."

Forcefully, I moved my stares to his face and noticed his eyes that mirrored my desire.

***

He held on tightly to my hands as we walked down the busy pavement under the golden full moonlight but told unspeakable tells and saw unmentionable truth.

All the displays on shops we're all dedicated to the royals. The display hunger before each shop pulled my attention away from Logan to the night beauty of Windsor town.

The effect of watching him undress had me confused, dizzy and turned on. It's after effect was almost being knocked by a taxi and guarded by Logan who was the cause of the inner madness.

"So what do you really have planned?" I inquired averting my stares to a man playing his guitar underneath the street light. It was a wonderful sight aside his long beards and torn clothes

"I plan on doing whatever normal people do... Do normal people dance in the street?"

"That only happens in movies but you could try. There is no harm in trying "

"Oh...well what do normal people do?"

"Anything fun I guess I shuttered remembering I equally didn't have the normal life.

What is the normal life?

The question roamed my mind as I stared at his face that was shaded by his face cap. I watched the smiles pasted on his face slowly faded into a frown. "What was your craziest fantasy as a kid?"

"Huh?"

"What was your craziest fantasy as a kid Belle, I am obligated to help you realize that."

My eyes went wide as the evocative memories that lingered till my adult years yank to the surface and poured out of my lips. "Jumping off a building."

"What?"

"That was my craziest fantasy...to Jump off a building like a superhero would."

"Well c'mon." He pulled at my hands.

***

Authors note

Hey guys... So this is the shortest chapter in this book. Don't forget to drop your feedback and votes...love you... See you on Sunday♥♥♥♥♥♟