Chapter 7

Annabelle

I stood outside Logan's room trying to decide what way to take, his room was in a different wing from mine. I looked down and noticed the carpet were blue and two statues of knights stood beside his door.

When we left the dining room I was mad at Logan and didn't observe the way we took, my intention to speak up covered my sense of observation.

I bit my lower lips coming to the decision, I would take my right, simply with the belief everything right was positive, the hallway was empty with no one walking by, so I took off my heels and had them swinging on my left hand.

After seconds of walking down my right, I came to an intersection that was divided by two horse figures, I had to pick between left or right, and I took the positive turn which lead me to multiple doors and a still long hallway.

With my shoes still in my hands, I walked down the hallway and took a left turn this time, right was not doing it's positive thing today.

The moment I took the turn, I  collided with a chest and fell backwards, but a hand round my waist stopped my fall.

Twice Annabelle!

I looked up and was met by a set of alerting blue eyes. "Are you lost?"

"I'm afraid so, sorry I bumped into you," I said, standing straight and giving him my best smile.

"Where exactly are you going to?" He asked, ignoring my apologies.

"My room."

"And where is that exactly?" he inquired, this time with his brows arched.

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Who are you by the way?"

Really inquisitive, I thought, getting my act ready.

"I am Eva Christopher, Prince Logan's girlfriend."

You just had to add the prince, don't you Anna?

He took a step backwards and sized me up, stopping at the heels in my hands. His eyes lit up in humour as a smirk crawled up his face.

"Eva?"

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked staring at the black-haired man with a cocky smile.

"Leo, Logan's cousin."

"Well nice to meet you Leo."

"Same here, should I escort you back to Logan's room?"

"I will love that."

He nodded ready to lead the way.

"A minute please," I said placing my heels on the floor.

He paused and patiently watched me wore my shoe's.

"So you missed dinner," I said as we turned back, taking the same turns I did few minutes back.

"Yeah, I just arrived."

"Oh, that way leads out of the castle?"

He nodded. It was obvious he was not in for small talk, so I shut my mouth.

He stopped in front of Logan's room and knocked. Logan opened up, his eyes moved from I to Leo.

"She got lost in the hallway," He said, not bothering to exchange pleasantries.

"Come here baby," Logan said, with disdain.

Fuck you baby! My subconscious answered, which made me smile.