Stay by your side - 51

Note: Feel you - flower of evil ost.

3rd person's pov

Soon after leaving the soulless ball room filled in fake smiles and fake compliments,a refreshing and relived breath pushed out of Byeol's chest once she set her foot into an instantly heart warming garden,.

"Finally...",Byeol huffed while stomping her feets towards the Wooden bench placed in the middle of a greeny lawn few feets away.

The whole place was decorated with light bulbs that radiated a warm lighting through out every single part of the garden.After being seated on the bench, Byeol's eyes fell on the modern water fountain before her and oddly the sound of flowing water had brought her the sense of peace.

Soon her sense of peace disturbed by none other Taehyung who sat next to her with his piercing gaze not leaving her.

Byeol took a subtle deep breath and turned her gaze to meet with Taehyung's piercing one.She can't help but to fangirl at how hot her man looked that time,but soon after reality slapped across her face with the pain on her ankles.

Hissing audibly Byeol looked down at her slightly bruised ankles caused due to standing on the high heels for a quite long time and not to mention a whole dance with Taehyung in those damn high heels.

Byeol turned to get her ointment from her purse, she was startled when a cold hands which oddly radiated a warmth, touched her feet.

Byeol's eyes widen when her eyes met with Taehyung who was kneeling on the ground before her,with her one foot in his hands.He slowly removed the heels off her both feet and examined the bruised ankle

"It's okay Tae-",when Byeol was about to reach out for her aching ankles, Taehyung's large hand stopped her from doing it.

"Stay",was all Taehyung said before his gaze again fell on her left ankle.

Taehyung rubbed the base of her both feet to warm up as the surrounding was cold,where Byeol had a hard time suppressing her heavy urge to laugh as it was too much tickling.

"Give me the ointment", Taehyung stretched his hand to get the ointment from Byeol's hand.

"It's okay I-",Byeol was soon cutted off by Taehyung.

"Please Byeol", Taehyung eyes silently pleaded Byeol.Handing over the ointment to him, Byeol looked fondly at him treating her wounds with a great care.

After apply the medicine,Taehyung carefully placed her both feet on the soft grass of the lawn and looked up at Byeol's face.

Byeol was all mesmerized how Taehyung looked so charismatic and without her knowledge she kept on staring at Taehyung who didn't break their eye contact either.

"Why-", this time Byeol cut off Taehyung in his mid sentence.

"I'm doing what I should have done years ago,Tae",Byeol said softly yet her words and eyes screamed sincerity.

Taehyung's eyes soften at those words,"You could get hurt,Byeol..why?",his voice faded at the end,soon after those words left his mouth the anxiety of Byeol getting hurt or in worst case he might lose forever started root all over his heart,mind and body.

"You could get hurt too Tae..you aren't a god or its like I'm okay with you getting hurt for me",Byeol sighed.

"But why?", Taehyung whispered,his eyes unwavering.

"Because,I love you...", Byeol said softly, but audibly to Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widen at those words just left Byeol's lips and without his knowledge his tensed up body and mind oddly settled in peace at those words of Byeol.

"Byeol..", Taehyung couldn't think of a proper reply in his mind as all he could think and see is, his love of life telling him,how she feels.Because what all happening he thought that everything they had ended a long time ago.

He soon snapped out of those thoughts when he felt Byeol's hands cupping his both cheeks.

"I loved you Tae, I still love you and every single day I love you...how much it might hurt or how much years passes I'll always love you.This might sound stupid, but how much strong or cold I shaped myself,still you broke through all those walls I built spending these years.These 6 years you still managed to stay in my heart as an eternally beautiful flower that I couldn't keep safe and happy,but this time I will protect that flower with all my, I won't let you hurt or fight alone anymore My love, Kim Taehyung..."

"You have me Tae and I have you.let's fight our nightmare together.Let's face everything together with us being by each other's side", she caressing his cheeks.Still cupping his one cheek with a hand,she reached out the her other hand for Taehyung's.

Meeting his cold hand,Byeol securely intertwined her finger with his.Slowly taking their intertwined hands, Byeol carefully placed a kiss on the knuckles of Taehyung's hand with her eyes not leaving his.

It was a kiss of emotions she couldn't speak of.It was a kiss of promise, a kiss of comfort that she couldn't give him 6 years ago and it was a kiss of her love for him all these years.

Though this all too surreal for Taehyung to process,he managed to grasp every single feeling that Byeol put in the soft kiss on the knuckles of his hand.

Taehyung's pov

I never thought Byeol will still accept me again,after all these years me running away from her,in the times she needed me,it was hard for me to accept the fact she stood along with me while I face my nightmare.

She always been my safe place where I can rest without the worry of anything,those nights 6 years ago,we rest in each other's embrace with nothing but peace.

I wanted to protect her,that's all I wanted.and now I think I chose a wrong way.

Though I did everything in my power to protect her,even knowing this will end up hurting us both and may be Byeol will forever hate me,still that time all I could think is to keep her out the sight of the brutal fate chasing after me.

Still somehow I ended up messing it up and now Byeol's life is in the line again,but I'm so much in peace rather than having a metal breakdown.Because this time us being together or me loving Byeol doesn't seem so scary to me anymore.

Because this is not only my nightmare,but also her's.So, me and Byeol ready to face our nightmare together.

All I could think off that time was to kiss her to convey all my unsaid feelings and I did.

I kissed her, I kissed her with all the thrown and trashed emotions I denied to feel once because of the fear of breaking,but now I don't anymore fear breaking.Now I'll let myself break into thousand pieces because I have the confidence to pick up my shattered pieces to built myself even more stronger with My love beside me.

This time I'll let myself open up to the the emotions I denied and I'll let all this to Byeol,so she could understand and share her's.

It may be a mere pull and push of lips for someone,but we both know how much this kiss meant to us.

The way her arms protectively snaked around my hip brought back the sense of being in a safe place.After my mother I can feel this feeling only in Byeol's arm's.

If oxygen wasn't an urgent need for us both I would have never ended this heart purifying kiss of us.

That time,the sight of her is most beautiful and purest,that one can see.The way her glossy eyes looked at mine and her slight swollen lips stretching into a sweat smile.

I leaned my forehead on her's while I felt my own box smile stretching on my lips.

"I love you, Byeol".

This whole scene,somehow brought the nostalgic memory of them seated on the Park bench while Taehyung showing Byeol those puppies in a box from 6 years ago,when Taehyung promised to stay by her side always.