White Lille's - 47

Note: Hallelujah - IOTNBO ost.

Taehyung's pov

Fear was an understatement of my feelings,when It comes to Byeol getting hurt because of my messed up life.

If I knew this is what going to happen to us in future I would have never appeared again in Byeol's life 5 years ago.

I was a reckless moron who dragged her into this everything in the name of love.I should've swallowed all my feelings and never let her have known.but what can I do when I can't help but fall for her.

There wasn't any reason for me to not fall for her or to fall for her,as if it's the most natural way to feel the rush of love in my system only with her single smile.

On top of everything,living with her in a same space,only us in our private space was all overly granted to someone like me with messed up fate of losing the people I love.

I never gave two thought that time and now I'm paying double along with Byeol's hater towards me.

To be honest, it was hell to be near her knowing,I put her under a lot of hurt she never really deserved.

Still in the end,all mattered to me is to keep her away from everything to protect her from hurting to the extend that I might lose her for ever.So,I just never want to lose her like I lost my mother and my whole family.

I'll better lose me than lossing her.

I couldn't stop my mind drifting into the fateful day of our painful depart from 5 years ago.

The day I ran away like a Coward,handing my only family member to Byeol.

5 years ago..(3rd person's pov)

Taehyung's hand that held the bouquet of white Lilles trembled at the sight of one of his most beloved smiling portrait hanging on the Tomb.

"Byeong-su Hyung..", in no time Taehyungs eyes filled with tears,"I failed you..",it took everything in Taehyung to sniffle up before wiping his shed tears on his cheeks.

Anyone can tell how the guy's eyes wear red with dark eye bags while his cheeks and nose are crimson red and his skin is pale as snow,clearly showing that past few days in his life wasn't a great,not even bearable.

"Still I managed to convince her to get her vision back and guess what now she can see clearly with those pretty eyes of her's. Doctor told she is stable and fine...she wanted to see me first when she opens her eyes but I couldn't fullfill her wish,because I have to leave her, again...", Taehyung stopped to take deep breath and continued,"yes..it hurts..really..but I rather in peace with it because, if I'm near her it will hurt her more than I'm away from her..afterall knowing the truth of 10 years ago..I'm ashamed and hurt that this all happened to you and her because of my ill fate.But I love her so much Hyung..I can't help but feel more guilty..I lost everything..you,my mother,my uncle, my Aunt and now even my dad left me.I was a fool who couldn't see any of this happening around me and in a swift move the last elder I can lean on is gone leaving me and my younger brother as orphans.Actually-",he couldn't help but to chock at the guilt bubbling all-over his body.

"Dad was so happy when he came to know about Byeol and me..he was about to see her soon after her surgery,though they communicated and got along a lot over phone last few months..dad was happy and giddy about me having someone I can finally lean on without any worry. He was so happy that I finally have someone to love me and for me to love.but everything shattered once I heard dad was dead..dad was murdered.. murdered by the same person who took you and my family from me and who is after the last people I care about",It was all overwhelming for Taehyung,still he managed to steady his breathing pattern and looked at the smiling portrait of the person who is still a beloved one to him.

A sad smile perked up on his lips.

Determination was all one can see when Taehyung squatted to place the bouquet of White Lilles on the tomb and looked back at the tomb stone which held Byeong-su's portrait.

"And now here I'm as Kim Taehyung promises to my beloved Park Byeong-su Hyung the brother of the woman I love,that I'll stay away from her and become someone who will protect your sister and keep her safe from every mess she got entangled because of me.I'll never stop loving her.Though I might not be near her still my heart will always belongs to her and beats for her.I'll put myself before to protect her.", Though his words screamed determination still he can't help the few tears escaped from his eyes in the end.

After a one last respectful bow to the deceased,Taehyung spun on his heels and ran towards the car and the guards wait for his arrival.

He need to go away before things around gets complicated..the more he is here the more the media will dig out.

"I promise you my love.. I'll never let those filthy hands touch you..this is not a goodbye for the love I have for you
.I'll take everything or destroy everything to protect you.."

That what all that 21 year old could think of that time.

Fly and go far away from his love to protect her and remains of his own family,He left Haru in Byeol hands knowing he'll be more safer in Byeol's and Yoongi's hands than anyone else.

After all Haru was all he had to call as a family and Taehyung clearly adored his little cousin.

And when he was forced to come back to Byeol,Taehyung was so happy to see her taking care of Haru as if he was her own brother or her kid.

Taehyung could never deny that he felt warm and as if they are a family when ever he is with Byeol and Haru around.

He missed those feeling of belonging and belonged.

*End of flash back*
_____________________________
_______________

3rd person's pov

Just like an unaimed dandelion seeds Byeol's legs walked her through the aisle of tombs that private cementry.

Her legs stopped at particular tomb.without a warning her eyes filled with tears once her eyes locked on a boy's smiling portrait placed on the tomb stone and below the portrait 'Our beloved angel Park Byeong-su' was engraved in gold letters.