His Everything - 54

3rd person's Pov

"Don't you think it's illegal?",Byeol Chuckled as she continued to fry the eggs on the pan.

"When did eating carrot become illegal?", Taehyung smiled munching on the carrot while leaning his frame on the fridge behind Byeol.

"I mean this", Without turning from the pan,Byeol gestured Taehyung's bare upper body with her free hand,which was covered in love bites and hickeys from last night.

"Uh-hmm?", Taehyung hummed and Byeol swore she felt him smirk without turning.

But Taehyung didn't stop with it as he engulfed her from behind, for a sweet back hug.

His arms comfortably settled around Byeol's waist and clasping his hands together over her stomach,as his chin found it's home on, one of her barley cover shoulders.

"It's because someone stole my shirt to cover her godly body from my sight, cruel.", Taehyung whispered near her ears in oh-so-seductive and deep velvety voice of his and Byeol nearly moaned at it.

It's true that Byeol was wearing Taehyung's shirt from last night and a sweat pant as she was too lazy to find her's own and also she liked the way his shirt loosely fitted around her body and the way it smelled so much of Taehyung.

And Taehyung was enjoy the way his shirt dangling around her body.

It was new for Byeol to feel like this,warm,hot and giddy all together,but it was never too late with Taehyung, the one making her feel like it.

In fact it was so new for them both that they advanced a lot in their relationship,recently.

All they ever remembered of having is an pure and innocent love with no hint of lust.But now the once innocent love is mixed with the hotness of lust.

It wasn't like they were complaining,because it was even more endearing to feel all nooks of their deep love for each other and they are in love with the way they feel and love with all of their heart,soul and body.

The love with mix of lust is still purest inspite of whatever anyone says.

Byeol took off all her restrains and moaned Taehyung's name as his kisses trailed and littered all over her neck and shoulder.

Taehyung's grip on Byeol's waist tighten,not to the point it might hurts,but to let her know his need.

Taehyung was enjoying all of this little too much.

And whenever he touched Byeol he felt his blood boiling and rushing through his veins to every inch of his body and burn it with love and desire.After all he is a man.

Being a up looked person,there were never been a time he lost his self control and behaved so out of his always composed state.

But he couldn't do nothing about his racing heart and his whole body's longing to touch and feel,when it comes to Byeol.

When it's Byeol all his restrains jumps out of the window and never coming back.

She's the only one,who could ever challenge and question his every hard earned sanity and composure.

There wasn't an ounce of self control or sanity that helped him as his mind was foggy and dim with Byeol's scent and warmth of her skin against his lips.

When they nearly burned the omelette and considering to take it futher into the bedroom,a loud familiar door bang opened, separating the two love birds in heat.

Byeol looked over at the living room to spot a bunch of familiar people pouring into the house.

Before Taehyung or Byeol could react they were caught.