Only Star in his Sky - 39

Note: I just want to stay with you - The King: Enternal monarch OST.

Taehyung's pov

I was busy texting back the man who was blasting messages in my inbox,as his Anger kicked inside him.

Cause I sneaked out without Jin or Namjoon hyung's knowledge.I was too caught up when Byeol herself called me to meet her.

Sending a blunt 'Bye'to the older,I placed my phone on the table. I turned my head towards the floor to ceiling glass walls of the restaurant.

Soon my eyes caught a familiar silhouette of a woman outside the restaurant.

Byeol was busy talking in her phone.

Like everytime she left me mesmerized by her beauty.The way she stands tall and mighty in the sidewalk under the beaming city lights.

She looked like a goddess in her layered maxi dress that stops below her knees as a fitted brown furry coat clutching around her body to keep her warm from the merciless winter night.

The distance and the woman brought a hurtful yet warm nostalgia of my teenage.

The way she used to roam around the our university campus.It took me everything to talk to her that day under the pouring rain 6 years ago,as she saved the puppies.

My memories of her sitting before the blank canvas alone in her studio class room, where the warm early morning sunlight that emerging from the glass windows of the room gracing her beauty even more.Those good old days are still so fresh like the early summer.

She was a stubborn brat,who always makes sure her weakness as a visually challenged, never comes between her passion and dream.

Both in past and present she never compromise her dream.

She was always been my inspiration and motivation for the passion I had for music..she was more like a muse.There wasn't a single day I haven't thought about her before placing my fingers on the Piano tiles.

If only we were like normal teenage couple...things might have been different from now.

Here I go spacing out..

My breath hintched in my throat when her big innocent eyes locked it's gaze with mine.

But why do I see fear in her beautiful eyes?

The nostalgic warmth replaced by concern in my heart as I kept on looking at her, after a while she entered the Restaurant through the glass doors.

I couldn't take my eyes off her although she is just few meters away.

I know its weird to stare at people..but when ever my eyes fall on her..my fear,anxiety,worries and every hurtful things gets pushed back behind and an unnamed comfortable warmth spreads in my heart.

Removing and handing her brown coat to one of the front attending receptionist of the restaurant,she sat before the cushioned chair across to me.

Byeol's pov

From the time I entered into the restaurant his gaze didn't wavered a bit from me.

For some reason it didn't make me uncomfortable but still I felt a gradual increase in my heart rate for each step I took towards him.

The more closer I went to him, the more his handsome features and his intoxicating cologne made me dizzy.

Get a grip on yourself idiot!!!

I sat before him as silence engulfed us.

Back in times, where we both are still university students,we never went some where fancy. It was always me and him in our little yet cozy Apartment.