Promise - 5

3rd person's pov

"You know I can't celebrate my birthday with you ..after past 12 I won't be here..",Byeol said who was sitting at the edge of the bed while patting the head of half sleepy Haru.

"But Noona I hoped to celebrate your birthday with you atleast this year", Haru's voice became raspy because of slow hitting of sleep on his eye lids.

He missed the warmth..he missed Taehyung and Byeol being there for him when he was a kid.

"But you know..I can't..right?..so please understand me, dear",Byeol voice sounded so week as if she was in pain.

"Okay I'll let you off this time too..but..you have to do one thing instead",Haru yawned.

"What?",Byeol voice became so soft.

"Just as usual describe him in your mind as you are the only one who makes me feeling like, he is still here~..just tell me random things of how Taehyungie hyung is",Haru said while snuggling into Byeol's palm.

"As a bed time story for this big baby",Byeol smiled though her heart became heavy with the thoughts of him causing pain to her.

A bitter sweet pain.

Haru nodded eagerly.

She sighed.

"Okay..let me describe how I feel about him..*sigh*..it was not something so special Haru-ah..at first I thought he pitied me..but he prove me wrong..you know I felt that I'm the happiest person while I'm next to him..he always cared for me.. whatever I do he'll be the one taking responsibility...he never complained...he was my light in the darkness.. my hope in the deserted ocean of loneliness..my heart's safe locker..totally an angel..he never promises..if he promises he never breaks it..",Byeol stopped and smiled at already asleep Haru.

She found herself so dramatic when it comes to Taehyung.

She chuckled at herself.

After slowly removing her hand from Haru's grip,Byeol caressed his head.

After planting a kiss on Haru's forehead,Byeol exited the room and slowly went out of the building.

It was already dark outside.

Prefect

She thought.

She ignited her car's engine and rushed it to the destination she spent all her birthdays, so far these 5 years.

After an hour drive she reached the up hill...

Getting out she looked around.

Byeol's pov

Nothing changed..every thing stayed the way as ever..as like our first time hear.

Same as he described to me on that day.

A high view point of the hill with benches aligned next to each other with proper distance.

Trees were Lighted with blue and yellow small blubs hanging in the branches.

This place is too beautiful to be true,just like him.

I sat on one of the benches that I usually sit,where we can see the city in perfect Angle.

The city was shinning in the lights.

Daegu.

"Your home city is a heaven huh?."

"With you,it is".

I looked at my watch.

Gonna be 12 in half hour.