Here by your side - 9

3rd person's pov

She can't help but roll over her bed.

Sleepless night.

It's not her first time to have insomnia..but this is somewhat different now..it's because of someone got her into weird feelings of unknown kind...

Taehyung did that to her.

More likely she did it to herself.

1/2 hour ago*

"Come let's go", intertwining his fingers with Her's Taehyung dragged Byeol along with him.

"W-where?!!!", hiding her weird feeling of heat bubbling inside her,she yelled.

"Somewhere you'll love to be", Taehyung said,lips tugged into a sweet smile.

"No!", Byeol dead panned while trying to break free from the Taehyung fingers around her's.

"Please...pretty please..",here he goes, again whining while covering his free hand over their intertwined hands.

Huffing out the air from her lungs,"Whatever".

soon a smile threatened to spil out of her lips ,when she sense Taehyung beaming at her,with smile.

And Byeol couldn't find a reason Why she agreeing his every request without further more arguments like she does with Jungkook and her cousin brother.

But she got no time for thinking when a familiar strong arm circled around her waist to pull her on their body,her palms and face burried on the owner of the arm's chest.

She was pulled into sudden hug by Taehyung.

She couldn't interpret what was Taehyung thinking as her heart and mind are already at mess.

Why did he pulled her into his embrace all of a sudden,All she could feel is his scent..that one she could ever forget of..a unique and intoxicating one.

"Sorry!!My break failed!!!",A unfamiliar voice shouted in a distance,caused Byeol to snap out of her train of thoughts.

"It's okay be careful next while riding the bicycle",, Taehyung yelled..not in anger but in concern.

"Are you okay?",his deep voice asked more like a whisper to stir her dormant feelings.

She nodded when he let go of her from his embrace.

She couldn't bring herself to utter any word from her mouth.

"Uhmm.. that.. I'm..I'm sorry..it was sudden,a bicycle came..so.. that-",he struggled while his ears turning pink and internally feeling relived that the girl before him can't see his tomato red face.

"It's okay",Byeol can't help but to smile awkwardly.

Taehyung smiled at her relief.

"Ok come", and without any further hesitation he dragged her.

______________________________________________

"Sit here", Pushing her by shoulders,Taehyung made her sit on the wooden bench.

"Where are we??",Byeol asked while fiddling with her fingers as her anxiety taking over her body now.

"Wait here for a minute",he said,she could hear his foot steps moving away from her till it vanishes.

She sat there on the wooden bench while the cold breeze of the night hit her clavicle length hair to dance..the lights hanging on the tree beside the wooden bench making her to look like an angel of light .