Guardian - 24

3rd person pov

Jungkook's Jaw dropped and heart clenched inside his chest seeing the news report on the television early in that morning.

"The famous Artist 'Star' aka Young solo Heiress and Chairwoman of Park group of industries Miss.Byeol Park caught in minor car crash with a truck..reports from the spot telling that she was timely rescued by an anonymous person before the car exploded because of the fire in the car's engine area. It said she caught in the accident when she was entering Seoul from her trip outside the city..Police are investigating the sudden cause of accident and seeking for the fleed truck driver ", Read the woman reporter.

"No no.. it's 3rd time in row just in a month that Byeol being attacked..we should take some action before something happens to her", mumbling Jungkook dialed the person who can only help Byeol now.

But little did Jungkook know that, the older already is seeking for the culprit from the first time Byeol Being attack last year.

Jungkook patiently waited for the other to pick up the call.

When the other picked up the call.

"Yoongi hyung!",Jungkook let a heavy sigh.

"Meet me at Park industries headquarters Chairwoman's office with Jimin in 20 mins",Said the older calmly before hanging up the call without letting the younger to talk back.

But Jungkook nodded to himself as he knew the restlessness of older behind his calm voice.

Jungkook texted Jimin and ran towards his bathroom to be on time to said place.

___________________________________________________

When Jungkook and Jimin abruptly entered the Chairwoman's office their eyes eyes widen and heart burn with anger seeing the said Chairwoman named Byeol, sitting casually crossing her legs on a visitors couch.

Byeol seemed so concentrated on the file in her hand to care the loud entry of Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook didn't miss to see Byeol's left hand being band aided completely which was hidden by her black long sleeves dress shirt and small skin color plaster barely hiding her scratchs at side of the forehead and left cheek below her eye.

One can tell that she was barely alive because of god's grace.

"What the hell Byeol?!!!!",Jimin yelled gaining Byeol's attention on them.

"Hi guys",Byeol greated the two men standing before her with a straight faces.

Jimin walked towards Byeol with frustration written all over his face.

"Are you stupid or something???",Jimin yelled siting next to Byeol on the couch.

"What?",Placing the file in her hand, aside,Byeol asked Jimin , indifferent playing in her eyes.

Jimin scoffed.

In the meantime Jungkook scanned the whole office for the trace of Yoongi.

"Don't you understand?? It 3rd in a single month you being attacked Byeol!!! For the freaking sake of god Please don't roam around like nothing can hurt you!!! Can't you see?? You are barely surviving everytime being attacked and we couldn't even track the cause of this all things",Jimin yelled as he couldn't contain his frustration anymore.

Letting out a heavied sigh Byeol said,"If I'm not wrong it's clearly reported as a sudden car crash and I was saved timely".

Before Jimin yell at Byeol again a voice yelled,"Jimin wait!",Yoongi said walking inside the room glancing at Jungkook before crossing him.