Overcoming My fear - 46

Note: In your time - IOTNBO ost. (*Play the song from Byeol's pov*)

3rd person's pov

"Get the door for me Haru!",Byeol yelled from kitchen.

"Yeah!", Grumbling Haru opened the front door revealing Byeol's mother Mrs.Park and Yoongi.

"Mom?",Haru smiled at the elderly woman while subtly eyeing Yoongi.

"How have you been dear? It's been awhile, does Byeol taking care of you well?", Byeol's mother beams at Haru while ruffling his hair with affection.

"Ah.. I've been well,thanks to noona",Haru smiled moving to a side to let Mrs.Park and Yoongi in.

"I hope that's true..I don't really feel like Byeol is one taking care of you,knowing my daughter is one that should be taken care off with her endless tantrums.", Byeol's mom chuckled walking towards the living room following her Yoongi and Haru trailed into living room.

"Sometimes I wonder how can out Mrs.Park be this brutally honest and brave about facts?",Yoongi chuckles once he saw fully black clothed Byeol seated in living room sipping on her water,listening everything.

"Now you all know where this sassy behavior of mine came from and she just love you guys more than her own daughter",Byeol scoffs while straightening her black semi formal short dress and her waist length black hair.

"I love you all equally..so just stop being jealous like your dad and yeah, here I picked up your dress for Shin's tomorrow's Party",Mrs.Park sighs placing the box on the tea table before her.

"Are you here to join me,mom?",Byeol asks her mother while getting up from her seat.

"No..me and your dad payed our respect to him just now along with Yoongi and Jimin.Your dad dragged your cousin with him somewhere...so I came here with Yoongi to drop your outfit for tomorrow's Party.so go and come home soon, I'll cook dinner", Byeol's mother moves towards Byeol and brushes her long black hair behind.

"I'm so proud of you my baby",making sure her daughter is presentable,Mrs.Park placed a fond kiss on Byeol's forehead.

Pulling away from Byeol,"But please take care of him too,he is already skinny I don't want him to become a skeleton any soon",Mrs.Park pouts caressing Haru's cheek who was standing next to the Mother and daughter all this time.

"Here we go,you Pouting again..I can't even enjoy a minute of love you give me",Byeol rolls her eyes faking annoyed but soon a heart warming smile on her lips gave away her act.

"It's not like that..is Haru heading to somewhere too?",Mrs.Park eyes Haru.

"Well this introverted kid finally made some friends here,so I'm giving him a ride to meet his friends before going to see Byeong-su and I heard there is a girl in his friends group",Byeol chuckles throwing a hand over Haru's shoulders and dragging him to her eye level,"and she is a year or two older than him",Byeol added.

"Finally growing up? don't be de hearted,age is a number in love and I hope you won't waste your teens like Byeol did waiting for her prince only to live a life worth of writing tragic love story book on it",Mrs.Park snorts a laugh when Byeol growls at her statement.

"It's just my misfortune that how I fell head over heels for a guy who thinks too much for my sake to end up hurting me, but Atleast my prince is handsome, I bet this girl of your cute Haru won't stand a chance before my beauty",Byeol throws a sly smile at Indifferent Mrs.Park and stunned Haru.

"Why are you guys building up things that are not true?",Haru looks at the both women in disbelief.

"Yet.just not yet, but we just hope best for you..make sure to bring your future girlfriend for us to see soon",Mrs.Park smiles at jaw dropped in disbelief Haru.