Regret - 32

Note: Can you hear me - Hotel del luna ost (start to listen the song from Byeol's pov)

3rd person's pov

It was bustling yet spacious Bar located at the heart of the city, were the three most influential entrepreneurs of the country now chilling their evening.

Out of the three,one was staring at the dance floor where the other two staring at the one staring the dance floor.

Yoongi eyes were fixed on the dancer who coped up her Sharp dance moves while singing.With no doubt she was so beautiful and fascinating.Every pair of eyes present in the club was on her dance,more likely on her.

If his life was calm like other people,Yoongi would have fascinated by her dance.Sadly his mind was totally in different dimension than his eyes.

His mind was usually clogged by the thoughts of Byeol and Haru,now Taehyung joined the list with his long lost best friend Seokjin.

"Hyung!!",Yoongi turned his head away from the dance floor when he heard Jimin yell.

"What?",with most innocent look of a cat he asks Jimin who was buring with rage.

"I have been calling you for a long time.for christ sake!",Jimin spitted out the fire burned inside him.

Triggered Jimin is scariest.

"Oh",was all the reaction of the older,because Yoongi never really give 'UGH' to any shit.

"Hyung! Do-",soon Jimin was stopped by the hand on his wrist.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was signalling him to calm down while sitting across him and Yoongi.

Jimin huffed out the frustration and darted his eyes towards the alcohol before him on the table.

"Hyung?",Jungkook called yoongi to get his attention as he had lot to question the older.

Yoongi looked at the younger with no expression in his face.

Ignoring the expressionless face of the older,Jungkook cleared his throat to start his questioning section.

"Hyung.. one shouldn't we on our way behind Byeol..she is left alone and two what are we doing here in the bar??", Jungkook looked at Yoongi with expectation.

"One Byeol told us to not follow but I guarantee that she safely reached her residence with Haru and two we are here to meet one of my friend regarding this recent issues",Yoongi said with non chalant face.

"But how did you know Byeol reached safe..before few minutes I called her but it seems she is out of reach for now?",Jimin rising one of his eyebrow ,looked at Yoongi.

"Do you think after what all that brat got herself into I'll let her run around just like that?"Yoongi looked the younger one with 'duh' face.

"After that crash last year I always made two of my people to follow her around.She told us to not follow her not about my men.Except for the time she vanishes from everyone's eyes and city mysteriously,this is how I could reach her everytime in short notice while something happens.",Yoongi said before gulping down his glass of alcohol.

"Oh..Min's Are no joke,that's why you are called as Shark of Business ocean",Jimin giggled as the shots of alcohol he angrily chugged before finally kicked in his system.

Yoongi sighed knowing that he was the one responsible for this drunk Park Jimin for tonight.

"Okay Hyung but who are we meeting tonight?",asked still curious and sobber Jungkook.