Warmth - 6

Note: flash back starts here..so get ready for an emotional rollar coaster..kekeke..

3rd person's pov.

It's been a month that Taehyung started to tag along Byeol.

At first she pushed him away when ever he pops before her.

But she couldn't able to push him away totally and also she felt something so nice when he is around.

Warmth.

He never let a chance for Byeol to be alone.

At some point she started to get use to him being with her..

"Yah!!!! Why are you following me everywhere??!",Byeol whisper yelled at the person sat across her in the library reading area.

There was a silence for few seconds.

"Wait you are not Taehyung..you don't smell like him...then...who a-are you?", Byeol shuttered in utter embarrassment.

"Oh someone remembers her boyfriend's smell so much?", a soft familiar voice mocked.

This made Byeol wanted to bury herself at that instant.

"I'm really so sorry Jungkook.. it's just..just that guy always tags along with me where ever I go..so I thought it was him.",Byeol genuinely apologized.

"Yeah yeah it's understandable..I could seen that myself.. except that you-don't-smell-like-him part",Jungkook burst into laughter.

"Shut up! There is nothing between us..it's just I'm so used to his presence",Byeol growled.

It was a surprise for herself..knowing that how much she started to remember and feel about him,that she even remember his smell like a memory engraved in her mind.

"Yes yes I'll do as princess says just I'm so amazed the impact That Taehyung hyung has on you", Jungkook chuckled.

"Whatever..By the way..why are you here?.. please don't tell me that you are here to read books..I know you came here with something in your brain..tell me",Byeol asked Jungkook with an eye brow rise.

Byeol knows Jungkook more than anyone.. as given the fact that they are friends from their kindergarten times.

"Oh... nothing..whoa you are reading this book? It has been published in Braille system too? Great!", Jungkook said nervously in order to get away from her questions.

"Lame...Don't change the topic..I said tell me!!",Byeol started to lose it.

Jungkook sighed.

"It's just your parents called me about your decision",Jungkook said in a week tone.

Jungkook saw sudden hurt engulfing Byeol's cold eyes.

Jungkook placed his hand on her's.

"See Byeol..I know it's hard for you to let go of it..but still you have to leave the past behind and live your life like everyone..even I wish the same as your parents",Jungkook said in a soft voice.

Byeol lowered her head and took a deep breath.

"I...I just can't Jungkook..you know me..and my pain..I could never forget that day..he was my everything..you know that..still how can you expect me to live on like nothing happened?",Her blind eyes became glossy but she intended to not show that before anyone even if it her own friend she doesn't wanted to look weak.

Jungkook looked at her with hurt in his eyes.he was feeling awful that he couldn't even save his own friend from the hell she created on herself.

"How many times you ask, my answer is same. I can't.",Byeol voice became stern.