Peace before Strom - 55

3rd person's Pov

Living a fairytale life was something Byeol never gave two thoughts about.

Or finding a love that would last till her last breath,giving the sense of there was no more hardships awaiting on her way.It was something she never dreamt of her life would offer.

Not looking at her tragedy of a childhood.

Nor the blind girl forced to become an adult on her own.

It was a monochrome life,until she met Taehyung,her colours.

But at the end only to painfully parted ways from her blooming love to open a brand new chapter of her life and yet again destiny pulling it's string to bring her back to her home.

To her Taehyung.

Now,though there were endless hardships and threats lining up,hiding in the every dark corner,ready to attack her and her loved ones,she wasn't scared.Infact her younger self used to be scared of every tomorrow and thoughts of tomorrow with the possibility of new heartbreaks or hurt waiting at her doorstep.

But now she has her most beloved support system to give her all the love and strength on this world.

Now she doesn't have to go through her hard and uncertain days alone,because she has Taehyung.

And Taehyung has her.

They'll fight whatever war is awaiting out of their comfort zone.This is their battle, and Byeol would do anything to safeguard a better future for her Taehyung,her haru,her friends and her family.Taehyung too with out any guessing will jump in front of any pain on the way to his people.

Though their mess of a life initially started with Taehyung and Byeol,now it involves lot of lives.In this never ending route to winning -Protecting- a war they have lost their loved ones on this same way and still fighting for years to save leftout people,while having a invisible enemy.

It was like left in a jungle full of monsters,blindfolded and unarmed.

But now they know their opponent,know the loop holes their destructor left for his own downfall.

That incident 16 years ago which is most tragically yet beautifully woven Byeol and Taehyung's life into a gorgeous piece of art.

An Art that bloomed out of pain,love,sufferings and sacrifices,can go deep into any one's heart and soul,had lot of answers in their quest to find the master mind and the puppets.

Soon enough,the guy who carried out the order to kill Taehyung and his mother,ending up taking lot of lives in that bus-car crash 16 years ago was in thier graspe,somehow with the combined efforts of Jimin and Jackson,Yoongi, they could get their hands on this piece of shit,the killer who have been fleeing across the country all this years.

But the surprise didn't stop there,when they all found he was the one carried out the order to kill Taehyung's Dad and uncle,that man was responsible for murder of all members of Kim's and also Yoongi's sister,who died so far.

It was a big blow for Taehyung,both mentally and emotionally.If it weren't for Byeol hold him in her arms letting him cry for god knows how many hours--may be whole night--,he might have went crazy.

Neither Taehyung nor Byeol knows,and it wasn't like they care.As long as they had each other,they don't care to show their vulnerability in their own cocoon of protection.

It was same hell for Yoongi finding his sister,who is Jin's love of life's murderer.The fact they both know that Min Da eun's death was a warning for Min's to take back their support to Kim's.