Failed surprise - 25

Byeol's pov

"It's a new day.No more being gloomy or sulking.", Mumbling to myself,I walked through the aisle of the employee's working booths.

As always as a part of their routine, everyone got up and greated me.

If I was Yesterday's Byeol,I might just ignored their presence and would have reached the conference hall.But I determined to change.

"Good morning everyone..wish you a good day at work!",I said enthusiastically halting in between the path way of working booths.

I could feel surprise and confusion in every eyes staring at me including Jimin's,which is behind me.

I never been warm to anyone but also not mean.Just I never let ppl into my comfortable bubble and the 3 men back in my office is enough to make regret for letting them close to me.

But I can't stay like this forever.I should be someone that my employees feel comfortable with.

I saw a woman may be in her 40's,looked like she want to tell me something.

"Do you have anything to tell me Mrs.Han?",I asked her smiling politely.

"Huh.? That..Are you okay Ms.Chairwoman..I mean you injuries",She asked with hesitation but in sincere concern.

For a second I frowned in confusion.

Then I looked at myself and chuckled at myself for forgetting that I was covered with band aids.

"Oh? Don't worry guys I'm perfectly alright.Just small injuries.. Don't mind it.and thanks for your concern on me",I smiled at the crowd of people,who seemed to be in daze.

Slightly bowing to Mrs.Han I started to walk towards the conference room.

I could hear the commotion of workers behind me,but I chose to ignore.

"What now?",I asked Jimin when I felt him staring at me while keeping up with my speed of walking.

"Just wondering",He said.

I stopped walking and looked at Jimin who stopped after few steps ahead me.

Hands in his suit dress pant pockets,Jimin turned cocking an eyebrow at me.

To which I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He chuckled but covered his mouth with his one of the hands while other still in his pant pocket.

"Jimin?",I said through gritted tooth.

"Nothing just thought about the new hot topic of the day,that gonna circulate in your fan club site of Park group for a while from now",Jimin said as I walked near him.

I motioned him to walk with me.

"What's the hot topic of the day and My fan club thing?",I asked Jimin who open the conference hall door and gestured me to go ahead before him.

"You are your employees Ice Queen with Cold ass attitude.. Actually they say,you are their Idol and epitome of perfection with passion,and the hot topic of the day thing is "Our Ice Queen might have hit her head causing her to become soft soft fluff,what to do?",Jimin chuckled walking behind me.

"What???",I asked as I settled myself on a seat after smiling at my secretaries who were being arranging the things for the meeting in less than a hour.

Inreturn all I got from the ladies were startled expression plastered face.

"Yes.. because they are so used to your coldness..but after this accident you suddenly Being warm to them might scare them",Jimin said still the annoying smirk on his lips.