Responsibility - 22

3rd person pov

"We are here!", Taehyung lead Byeol into the lawn from the front gate.

"Where??",Byeol asked curiously as she walked with Taehyung.

"Grace of lord Orphanage Home which is more like a 2nd home to me", Taehyung smiled warmly at Byeol.

For some reason Byeol could sense his pure happiness and feel warmth radiating.

They got inside through a big opened front door.

"This is were my mom grew up", Taehyung said while helping Byeol to climb the stairs leading into the big hall way.

Byeol out of words to reply him.

"Yeah my mom lost her parents when she was just baby.And later she grew up here.It was like her own mother's house.Later during her high school she fell in love with dad and got married to dad when they became adults.Mom was an amazing person.She never loved luxury but simple things.She showered me and dad with her love that we feel so empty without her till this day.We use to come here every month for few days to spend our time with the kids here.. usually dad couldn't come because of his work.But mom and me will come here every month till she was alive..but after mom gone Dad never came here as it reminds him of mom..Yeah dad still can't move on.I can't help but come here because this place holds a part of my mom's, which is her childhood,the only thing completes me", Taehyung said turning to see a woman coming towards him smiling.

Byeol was speechless.

"Mother!", Taehyung grinned towards the woman.

"Aww Taehyungie is here?",coming close to them she patted Taehyung's head lovingly.

"Oh Ms.Park is here too??Nice to meet you dear.Tae talks lot about you",She smile.

"Oh nice to meet you too mother..Just Call me Byeol",Byeol bowed in respect.

"Oh how sweet..",mother caressed Byeol's cheek.

Byeol smiled at here.

"Ok come on guys..he is waiting for you", Mother smiled and gestured them both to follow her.

"So this is the reason for your sudden disappearence? And who is that "He"?",Byeol couldn't help but to ask.

"Yeah I come here every month..no one including Yoongi hyung knows this place.and I never usually share this fragile things of mine.But you are different Byeol,You are the person I really want to tell and share my weaker side.I'm sorry that I'm late..But trust me You mean a lot to me and The 'He' is your surprise for today", Taehyung chuckled At the end.

Byeol was again speechless and happy.Knowing she was the first person to know this side of him was something gave her more responsibility over him and his feelings.She wanted to protect him ,no matter what they may face In future.

This man again won her heart.

They three stopped in front of a room's door.

"Here we are", Taehyung chuckled.

Byeol stood wondering,who could it be this 'He'.

Mother gently knocked on the door and yelled,"Hyung is here Haru-ah!".

They can hear the footsteps running and door knob twist and open.

There stood a 10 year old named Haru with an adorable smile in his lips.

Wasting no time Taehyung lifted the boy and hugged him tight.

"Hyung!!!I missed you!!!",That ten year old hugged the older guy.