Babe - 42

Note: Psycho - Red velvet.

3rd person's pov

A woman with long black hair,that reach till her waist,clothed in a laced ocean blue blouse paired with tight fitted black pants and a black winter coat dangling on her shoulders along a big sunglasses sitting with all its royalty on her nose bridge entered the Premises she owned.

Park's group of industries headquarters.

Her attire seemed so simple yet it potentially might have cost someone's fortune.

As soon as the woman with a bunch of body guards entered the premises,every pairs of eyes followed the woman's each and every move with some kind of fear and respect swirling in the pit of their stomach.

The way she pulled her intimidating yet superior aura with the way she walked,screamed her authority and identity.

Park Byeol! One of the frightening and successful young heiress who is the Chairwoman of Park industries of South Korean

She was looked up for bring up her family's cooperation from national to international wide reach brand with in the span of few years from succeeding as the solo successor of Park's.

Byeol was know for her talent as the Nation's artist who was adored by the civilians as 'Star'.

And who keeps the business world in her plams As Park Byeol a powerful and merciless business woman.

But no one knows her past life as a hopeless romantic university teenage woman nor about Taehyung in her life.

She walked not minding the stares of fear and some distasteful glares in her way,cause she knows that no one will ever have the guts to stand before her without a wobbling legs.

Well with Taehyung it's opposite.

But do you think she is docile and intimidated by Taehyung? Nah! I don't think so.

Cause Byeol is a type of person who is like A tiger that plays with its Prey before having a feast on it.

"About Mr.Jeon and Mr.Park?",Byeol asked Ms.Baek as they got inside the elevator were her Bodyguards stops outside the elevator door.

"Mr.Jeon is already had a meeting with CEO of Kim's Mr.Kim in his office,now waiting for your arrival and Mr.Park left to handle something in his office", Secretary.Baek said with a professional straight expression on her face.

What ever it may be.. when it comes about work both Byeol and Soo min becomes so serious and professional.

"About Haru?",Byeol asked while scrolling down her phone.

"He again ditched the Bodyguards and took his bicycle",Ms.Baek chuckled.

"He is just like is older brother.. bothersome kid",Byeol sighed defeated.

"Well..",Baek soo min chuckled once again.

"Ah I forgot to ask..how is everything going with Mr.Namjoon?",Byeol turned to Soo min with her signature smirk.

"W-What? n-no it's not what you think! H-He",Soo min face flushed in embarrassment as Byeol smiled at the older woman.

"Eonnie your flushed face says everything.I'm happy though..if I consider about him,he is pretty good match for you..atleast you are willing to grant your attention to a guy, finally.",Byeol laughed.

"You brat!",Soo min was about scold some sense into the younger woman,but the elevator reached the desired floor.

Chairwoman's floor
Only authorized personals allowed