We'll make it right - 14

10 years ago

"Oppa?",the ten year old girl called out her brother sitting next to her at window of the bus,that they are currently traveling.

"Yeah Muimui?",the 15 year old boy smiled at his little sister.

"Do we really have to go to this carnival?",Her eyes showed some kind of uneasiness.

"Are you worried and scared about coming here without our parents knowledge?...it's so unlike you,Byeol.Aren't my sister is the one always ready to sneak out with me in mid nights for getting ice cream",The older boy chuckled while pinching his sister's plump cheeks.

Anyone can tell how much the boy loves and adores his little sister by the look in his eyes for his sister.

He does love her soo much.

"Arghhhh.. I just feel so uneasy about this..and yah! let go of my cheeks, Byeong-su!!!",Byeol whined struggling to free herself from her older brother's grip on her cheeks.

"Yeah yeah..I'll let go.. don't worry My Muimui..we will be alright and I know you really wanted to go this carnival..I can't turn blind eye to my little Angel's happiness.Though it's out of the city, still we will be fine.You trust your Oppa right?",He asked his baby sister.

Byeol nodded while smiling at him.She trust him more that she trust anyone.for Byeol her brother was her everything Father,Mother,Brother and even love.

Their bus stopped at a bus stop,Byeol glanced out of the window covered in fog,it was a very cold winter day.

And the forecast said there will be coming the first snow of the year that day.

Soon Byeol's eyes landed on a Woman with a boy who are boarding the bus they are in.That boy seemed around her age.

And for Byeol,that woman looked so pretty and elegant like how her own mother is, sure she must be from an upper class.

But why they are boarding this exclusive bus for the carnival out of city?.

They might be so simple hearted upper class people like her brother,s he thought.

Byeol wondered till her eyes meet with the boy who was smiling towards her direction.

Then she realized that boy Actually smiling at her older brother when she saw her brother's eyes were fixed on the little boy.

That woman and the boy settled in the seat before them.

Then that boy turned back and ,"Byeong-su hyung!!",he smiled so sweetly.

Byeol couldn't take her eyes of the Boy's cute boxy smile.

"Yah Taehyungie??you are coming to the carnival too?", Byeong-su said ruffling the younger boy's hair affectionately.

"Yes!! And eomma is taking me there",that smiled.

But soon Taehyung's eye fell on Byeol.

"Ah this is my little sister I told you about..Park Byeol..and Byeol this Taehyungie the youngest in our base ball team", Byeong-su said while bowing a little for the woman who he assumed as Taehyung's mother by their resemblance.

"Oh you are Byeong-su?.. I'm Taehyungie's mom.I'm so glad to meet you dear.. Taehyung never stop talking about you",said Taehyung's mother with most prettiest smile that Byeol ever seen.

"It's glad to meet you too Mrs.Kim", Byeong-su smiled at Taehyung's mother.

"Ah Just call me aunty dear..and yeah your little sister is so cute",said the woman looking softly at Byeol.