First kiss - 16

"Tae-",Byeol was cuffed off in middle.

"Here we are..now get in", Taehyung said releasing his hand around her waist,which all the way guided her to reach.

"What?",Byeol asked while confusion played in her blind orbs.

"I got here by my car..so come on get in",He gently pushed her to sit on the passenger side.

After buckling up the seat belt around her securely,he ran to the other side and slided into driver's seat.

"Tae-",Byeol again tried to talk,soon unable to utter a single word when Taehyung's fore finger came into contact with her soft lips.

"Shhhhhh...Lets talk when we get home,Huh?", Taehyung said removing his finger from her lips and caressed her cheeks.

Byeol nodded.

Taehyung silently chuckled when he saw a light tint of pink crept on her cheeks.

"Control", Taehyung mumbled it to himself under his breath so she can't hear him.

It was awkward silence with some unnamed tension bubbled around them.

Taehyung kept on stealing glance at Byeol very now and then.

Every glance at her made him even more tensed.

He barley holding himself,from the time he realized that he fallen for her and knowing the feelings is mutual.

The realization did nothing more than making him lose his control over him.He wanted to hold her,Forever.

But still he has to control his own beast to not scare her.

Love can make one go crazy.

Taehyung halted the car at their Apartment building parking lot.

Taehyung got out of the car first to run to Byeol's side and opened the car and helped her out.

"Thank you",Byeol shyly mumbled to him.

She was utter surprised how her around him suddenly changed into shyness.

As everytime Taehyung one hand snaked around her waist while other taking her hand in his.

"Let's go", Taehyung said looked at her.

"Y-Yeah",Byeol shuddered as a cold breeze brushed her bare skin out of the thin summer dress.

"Are you cold?", Taehyung asked while bringing his body close to her's.

"Yeah..Thank you",Byeol again mumbled but this time blushing hard.

"You look really beautiful", Taehyung said breathlessly while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Huh?! Huh?! ..Oh..Ah..it was just may be that stylist 's magic made this ugly duckling into a beauty", Byeol nervously spilled whatever here flustered self brought in her mind.

"You really don't have an idea how pretty you are..with or without make up,by the way Stylist?"Taehyung asked while they reached the lift and he pressed the button for the lift to come down.

"Yeah Yoongi Oppa sent her today morning."Byeol said smiling at him.

"Yoongi hyung???! How did you know him? Are You guys are close?", Taehyung piled up his questions while guiding her inside the lift and pressed the button of their floor.

Lift door closed and stared to move.

"Yeah...he is my department senior but I know him because of you and became close..he told me everything..the missing pieces of my memory",Byeol said looking at her feets.

Taehyung couldn't say anything till the lift reached their floor.

He carefully guided her out of the lift to her Apartment.

He punched the pass code of her Apartment and they got inside.

Taehyung carefully closed the door behind them.

"Hey?", Byeol called Taehyung as he became silent all of a sudden.

Taehyung hummed in reply while helped her to sit on the sofa and about to walk away to kitchen to bring water.

But he stopped at his tracks when his wrist was circled by Byeol's hand.

Byeol started to feel restless.

She pulled him to sit on the sofa with her.

Rubbing his palm with her's,"Taehyung what?? Tell something?",she questioned him.

Taehyung let a heavy sigh out.

"You can blame me", Taehyung said while lowering his face towards his feet.

Byeol's hands left his hands and placed her palms on both of his cheeks and lifted his head to her eye level.

"How did you thought I would blame you,Huh?. Stupid.. Actually I'm the one sorry here. Because of me you went through alot.It was no one's fault..that day,it was fated in our life,so it happened..you don't have to search for forgiveness or punishment.. because it was not even your fault.. Though that day took my brother from me..still it gave me you..a salvation.A reason to live on."Byeol said caressing his cheeks with her thumbs.

"But you were hurt and lost a lot", Taehyung said in a low voice,sadness is evident in voice.

"I'm just blind not a stupid,Tae.I was not only one who lost someone precious to me..you...you lost your mom.a little boy lost his mother.. It's most heartbreaking than anything.While,he was pushed to grow up without his mother's love and protection,he still cared for some girl just because he promised to her brother.He kept his promise.I really look up to that little guy..he was been so brave for his age..and that little boy now grew up into a man.A man still keeps his promise..the man I fell in love with..Thought our past was not a pleasant one..but I promised to my brother and your mother that we will make it better.we will make it right",Byeol said as tears flowed down to her chin.

Taehyung eyes became teary while he whipped her tears with his thumbs.

Byeol hand slowly moved from his cheeks to his lips.

Her thumb caressed his soft lips while Taehyung was staring at her blind orbs that held a world of emotions to him.

Taehyung was about tell her something but soon felt a soft lips against his.

Byeol connected her heart with his, through her lips.

The most purest form of kiss.

Both theirs eyes closed and lips intwined.

Taehyung slowly titled Byeol's at side and deepen their kiss,while her hands moved down to hold on into his shoulders.

Byeol was clueless as it was her first kiss but soon followed his lead and their lips moved in a sync.

After few minutes of bliss they pulled away from each other for catching their breath.

Taehyung placed his one hand on he cheek while resting his forehead on her's.

He was still panting for air.

Byeol reached out Taehyung's hand on her cheek and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"I love you",Byeol mumbled.

Taehyung lifted her head and kissed on her forehead with all his love.