Protect you with my Helpless heart - 45

Note: Our happy ending - Hotel Del Luna OST.{play song for flash back of 5 years ago}

Flash back 5years ago

3rd person's pov

All she felt was hurt.

Everything scared her.

But now,she felt anything anymore, as of all become numb for her.

Everything around her moved and changed with time,but the time in her heart stopped ticking the time he left.

All she had is blank memories with never ending emotions from that.

She doesn't know what she is going to do or where she's heading towards.

She was blind,a person with eyesight but blinded by hurt and hope.

All her fears came into life once he disappeared from her life with out a trace or a clue for her to find him.

To be honest he left nothing, for her to seek for him in the first place.

Not even a goodbye....

But what did she ever do wrong to get hopes up and left to be hanging.

Her smile vanished,

There is no more her anger yelling resonated in the house or her happy gigglings.

It was death silence while she stared at the blank white wall before her,as the clouds outside her windows cried in snow behalf of her.

She lost the ability to cry as time passed in her hurt.

All she had the sense to delusionally hear him laugh,hear him talk,hear him whisper soothing words for her and,to feel his nonexisting presence.

She and her heart, both are helpless...

"Byeol?....",Jungkook called her softly while holding a tray with food and water.

No response from her.

"Byeol for the God's sake!!!",Jimin yelled as tears are already at the brim of his eyes.

It's been 7 months...she got into her room and never came out of her small self prison.

She take one or two bites a day from the food Jimin and Jungkook bring her.

But somehow she kept herself alive for the reason she doesn't even know.

She never open her mouth nor look at anything or anyone apart from the white wall.

Everyone,her parents,her friends and the people around are too helpless.

And all they could do is to only watch her in pain as she destroying herself little by little every passing day.

They can't anymore.

Enough of Seeing someone they all Cherish so out of life and at the entrance of death.

But still there was no response from the woman that kept on staring at the wall.

"Noona?",a kid no more than a 11 year old called the woman.

Everyone's eyes along with the non responsive woman a while ago eyes snapped to the kid standing at the door frame with tears filled eyes.

"H-Haru?",Byeol managed to choke out before the kid ran to her to engulf himself into that cold embrace of the woman.

After 7 months...

She cried out...

For the first time in 7 months she showed an emotion except a blank and life less look.