Dream - 66

3rd person's pov

Waking up to an unfamiliar surrounding, where neither people in sight nor there was any presence of color, expect, for the pale brown sand in the shore of the blue sea, beneath the feet and a big dark green banyan tree in a distance along the shore.

Scary, isn't it?

That's how Byeol currently felt, as soon as her eyes greeted with a not so expected sight before her eyes. Not so familiar to the surroundings, that she closed her eyes to.

Because it wasn't even the hospital,if she has to confirm whether she woke up or died.

And all in all, she felt, as if she was already been here.

But as unsure as Byeol of her questionably familiar surrounding ,something told her to run towards the tree.

Next thing, Byeol ran. Towards the very big, dark green, lonely banayan tree with it's protruding roots over the surface of the beach sand, under which a boy stood.

Byeol's vision was a blur and she could only make out the silhouette under the banyan tree was a boy. Not a man, but a boy's.

When her eyes finally restored it's vision, a soft but surprised gasp left at the sight of the boy beaming at her with his lips curled up in most familiar way.

"B-Byeong-su? ", Byeol muttered, like a reflex her eyes welled up with unshed tears of joy, relife, longing,sadness, fear and anxiety.

Byeon-su smiled before walking up to Byeol and embraced her in his arms, they were at the same height now. He was tall for a 15 year old even while alive.

Byeol looked at her brother in disbelief and a happiness mixed with anxiousness from unknown origin.

Byeong-su, he didn't even seem to aged a day more than the last time Byeol saw him, which is, him running towards the crushed and crumple of the bus to carnival he took her to.

All Byeol remembered last of him was, seeing him enter and vanish inside the crushed bus to save Taehyung's mother, while she herself slowly lost her consciousness on a crying 11 year old Taehyung.

Her clumsy and trembling hands held Byeong-su by his soft and warm cheeks.

"Byeong-su.... It-It's you?...H-How?..D-Did i-", As much as she was happy and overwhelmed by seeing her brother almost 16 years after that ill-fated day, she still can't shake the possibility of her death while looking at someone she loved more standing before her, who is a person from the world of dead.

Though she remembered of being calm before falling into this unknown world, there was her gut twisting at the mere thought of never going back. She can't even think of leaving everyone behind, after all these years.

What will happen to her family and friends?

What will happen to Haru?

As much as she doesn't want to think about them, she was worried about her real father and her mother's sister.

If Byeol was sure about something, it would be the pure, raw emotions of regret and pain in the orbs of the woman with same face as her beloved late mother.

Above all, Taehyung occupied her mind.

What will happen to him?

How will happen to him with her not being in his life anymore?

He will be okay, right?

Might cry and feel pain for a month, but would eventually move on with his life right?