Protect you - 27

??? person's pov

It was all white.
The walls,the floor and the ceiling everything around me was white.but there was a light coming from far away distance.

I lost the control of my legs,which seemed walking me on their own.the close I get,the brighter the light started to become.I can feel my eyes hurt.

But my legs never seems to stop.I closed my eyes tight when I reached too close to it. As if there was a doorway hidden in between the light, I felt myself passing through something.

The brightness of light tress passing through my eyelids seemed slowly vanish.

When I opened my eyes,I was greeted by a lonely ocean ,far away from the place I'm standing, where the sand under me is white as snow and there was only one big banyan tree along the shore of the howling ocean before me.

The tree was huge seemed like hundreds of years old,yet still strong and green.

The lighting around me seemed soft which strike me that it was sunset as the sun starting to drown himself in the beautiful ocean while painting the whole sky in pinks and purples.

I walked again,but consciously.Because the everything before my eyes luring me to get closer to it.

When I was just few feet away I saw something I was not expecting to see there.

There was this familiar woman siting on one of the strong roots of the tree while stretching her legs forward.

Placing her hands behind her body for balance,she was looking up at the colourful sky with a smile on her beautiful plump lips.

Byeol

I felt like my legs might give up anytime, but I kept on going nearer to her.

She was as always beautiful in her thin ripped long sleeves white summer dress running till her ankles while her long hair dancing in the rhythm to the wind of the ocean before us.

When I unexpectedly stepped on a dry stick she seemed startled and looked towards my direction.

Soon her startled expression replaced by fondness.

I felt corners of my eyes burn with the forming tears and I dashed to her.

Kneeling down next to her I hugged her like there was no tomorrow.slowly pulling away I looked down into her orbs, which never had the vision to see me before,but today it seeing me with all of its love.

Then why I feel there was sadness hiding behind it?did I hurt her to that extend?.

"Byeo-", before even I could tell her name she placed her soft palm over my lips stopping me from talking.

"Lets stop this..it hurt's.whatever you did is vain.we can't change our fate..I'll eventually drift away even though you try to protect me..I'll be no more",she smiled up to me.

My body started to tremble with unknown fear as her frame slowly starts to become colorless and dusty.

In no time her body in my arms replaced by the sand in the shore.

She vanished..just like that.

"No!!!!!!!!!", I screamed.

When I let out the pain through my scream all I could see is a dark room dimly lighted and all I heard is my shaky breath from the nightmate,that I had just now.

"It's..nightmare", I mumbled to myself as I found myself sitting up on my king size bed as a reflex of horror.

When I reached out for a glass of water next to my bed I heard my bed room door swing open with a 'thud' sound.