Confession - 12

Byeol's pov

what the freaking wrong with me?.

I guess,Today I might nearly snapped at atleast 20 people including Jungkook,who got it for another time too.

But his words got best of my anger and fear.

"Denying or pushing him away can never get you good"

Jungkook's words kept playing in my head and I shooked off it from my brain.

Everything around me is driving me crazy.I'm close to become a psychopath at this rate.

On the top of this, the upcoming National Art competition is not doing anything good for my current state of mind.

I couldn't even hold the brush,while having lot of pressure in my head about the things ,what Taehyung's feeling towards me and will it hurt to love someone?.

It was a war inside me for past few weeks when I tried to sort out my feelings for Taehyung.

Just that I became more confused,causing me to behave like this

I either face him nor be near him.

It's just driving me nuts.

So without a choice I'm being away from him,because of this I feel an indescribable pain piercing through my heart.

And the way his voice felt dejected when I was talking with him in the library today just breaking my heart into thousand.

His voice seemed so hurt.

Why do he sound so hurt?

Why do I feel hurt ?

Who do I feel hurt feeling him being hurt?

Lots of unanswered question point Taehyung filling my heart and blocking my rationality.

Between all this chaos I have to find a inspirational theme for my painting that will be submitted for the national competition.

I'm deprived of emotions for my passion.. it's because my heart was feeling for its another passion.

Some or the other way Taehyung became my passion of feelings.

He because something insperable in my life and soul.

I was too tired of events recently,I just want to drown myself to sleep.Things around me are too much for to handle.

While doing my job of Overthinking I somehow managed to get home from university without the help of my walking stick,t Though I did stumble.

It's all because,now a days I do forget my walking stick frequently.

Back then Taehyung will always been there to guide me.His warm arms always protected me and made me feel safe.

He made my travel from home university so smooth.

But as I was too used to him,now without him around I feel so hard to pick up my forgotten habit of walking with walking stick.

I lazily walked inside in the thought of drowning myself in sleep.

But as Soon as I entered, I sensed an already existing presence,a familiar presence.

"Taehyung what are you doing in here?",My voice not more than a whisper as I was slightly shocked.

But there was no reply from him..

"Tae-Taehyung?",My voice tremble while lossing it's hope that it was Taehyung.