Trapped - 26

Byeol's pov

I felt warm sunshine tickling my eyelids.

As soon as I opened my eyes,it darted to the clock on the wall against me.

7'o clock

I'm usually someone, who wakes up at 5 in the morning,but today is an excuse.Because it Saturday duh!

I slowly turned myself to see the empty space next to me.It just become a habit.

I want you to sleep at the left side of the bed always.

Why?

Because after gaining vision,you will see me sleeping right side of you every morning.

Just tell me that you liked the right side of the bed,Tae.

I'm serious Byeol.

Whatever.

A habit of searching for him next to me on my bed every morning.

He said something which traveled to my heart and engraved itself in it.His simple words still leaves me no choice but to listen to it.

I slowly traced the cold space of the bed next to me.

"Move on Byeol..it's already time to move on",I mumbled to myself.

_______________________________________________________

3rd person's pov

Byeol slowly walked out of her room to hit with a delicious aroma all over the house.She slowly walked towards the kitchen.

If it was not for the fact she is living with another human being from today,she wouldn't have left her bed before 12 in the noon.

But her heart can't see a Hunger striked Haru.She is so soft when it comes to Haru.But what happened next was something unexpected for Byeol to witness.

"Pan cakes.whoa!. I should be grateful to Mother for my whole life for teaching you cook.",Byeol felt her mouth salivating just with the tasty aroma that filled the whole kitchen.

"Noona? Woke up? I was about to come and wake you up",Haru Smiled at Byeol while placing the last pan cake on the plates and turning off the stove.

Byeol couldn't help but to smile at the adorable smile of Haru in the morning.

"You are totally a boyfriend material Tweety.. Absolute handsome and can cook.Double jackpot!!",Byeol winked playfully at the younger while helping herself to sit on one of the stools of the kitchen counter.

Haru kept silent while placing a plate of pan cake with maple syrup spread all-over it.

Byeol just devoured the food before her eyes,not even sparing a glace at the blush struck face of the younger who sat next to her on the stool.

"But I guess you won't atleast pass a hit-on material if someone sees you like this", Chuckled Haru while standing up from his seat and walked around to stand behind Byeol.

"Why? why?why??",Byeol whined while trying turn to face Haru,but stopped by the hands of the younger on both sides on her head.

"Because not all men are fond of long disheveled morning hair,Noona",Said Haru while untangling Byeol's long hair with his fingers.

Byeol just stayed silent for few seconds which gave the younger to admire her soft beautiful long hair in his hands

"Whatever..not all men are blessed to see this beauty in the morning",Byeol scoffed.