END AUTHOR'S NOTE💜

Hi my dear Luminas and readers❤,

*Clears her throat*(I'm kinda emotional,may be you guys gotta deal with my emotional shit through the Note😅)

It's overwhelming, that, finally 'Like A Prayer' is over.

This is a book,that more than creative side,I was emotionally invested myself into. A book made me feel lot of emotions while writing. The characters here in this book are my favorites.

Especially, Byeol. She was magical indeed.

Byeol was a strong, independent, beautiful and brave woman from the beginning to end.But she was indeed at times became soft, fragile and a mess. Well, aren't we ourselves at times become like her?. It's natural to break and shatter at times when things get too overwhelming ,because that's what makes us human. We can't always be high and mighty. Humans aren't perfect, being prefect don't belong with human nature. so don't beat yourself over a time of vulnerability. I hope you'll let yourself to breath out of the confinements you put on yourself.

Now, talking about the Taehyung in this book. He is a total sweetheart and boyfriend material, gosh he was literally a husband material. But next to Byeol, his character was that had lot of sides and development throughout the story. He always stayed goofy and smiley, but behind those bright eyes he held a world's weight worth of sadness. His life moved next and next levels with the change in his story, but only thing stayed same was Byeol, which held him to ground and made him move forward towards the road of internal strength and peace through a hurricane called his past and ill fated entanglements.

Haru, he sometimes reminded me of a cute puppy. His story, was something similar to Tae's, but he was even more miserable, because he lost a lot even before he could realize and pushed to the edge of nearly losing his only anchor, Byeol and Taehyung. Thankfully he was more mature for his age. He understood the situations like adults and coped up well with the things, importantly he understood that he'll never have a chance with Byeol. Still, he was glad that Byeol was his first love. A soft feeling of love he experienced because of Byeol was all he content with and also he finally found someone who stayed through all the hell and was so awkwardly cute while hinting her liking for him. Young love.

*Takes a deep breath* The other guys and female characters, they all gems.

I loved all of the characters,regardless whether they were good or bad. I'm happy that I could wrap it up with a happy ending, though something in me itched to give this book a different type of ending (haha.. I'm not even kidding).

Then.. There is something I wanted to share it with you all.

I don't know if I ever had shared this to you all. But now I want to tell you guys, what my primary inspiration for this book was. I'm a medical student in training. In which obviously hospital posting is a part of my schedule and coursework. I have seen many different people with many different stories in these couple of years span, on daily basis.

Like that, one day I happen to cross paths with a visually challenged person,note that I never saw or known someone visually challenged before.I don't remember much of what happened that day though, but I saw how that person was alone in the hospital. That person seemed to came to take care of their health by themself, no one to assist.

I have heard about how some visually challenged people use echolocation technique to support their body by using their other sense to their optimal level, but never really saw it in person.

I unknowingly observed the person, which became my prime motivation to start this book and then BTS dropped 'Your eyes tell'. Boom ! that's how the story born. Source of my imagination while starting this book was solely on the environment I was in, but after covid it fucked up. So that's what got this truly beautiful book delayed.

But anyhow, Here we are!

Byeol and Taehyung deserved to be happy, after all what they went through.

Finally, this is the happy end to the two beautiful souls love story. But honestly it feels like start of something even more beautiful for them. They got a life full to live with lot of happiness ahead.After all the things they went through for years to find each other and make everything right was no joke. Let's all hope that they'll both would slowly build their courage to heal from their childhood scars and lead a better life with forgiveness and love.

I tried my best to portray the emotions Love, Friendship and trust. Also the importance of the family and mental health in one's life.

This is the book I took more than a year to complete. A book I was almost about to give up. But it somehow grew up and ended beautifully.

I'm glad, that I could able to share this with you all.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Let's meet again in my other books 💜

☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚

A small end message from Taehyung and Byeol to the Readers:

This ain't a 'goodbye',but rather a 'hello' to a new chapter with more love and happiness. Thank you for the love, you all have given us all this time.

☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚☆゚. * ・ 。゚

Important note:

The will be 2 to 3 special chapters.

So stay tuned!

With love, Shine✨❤