Welcome Back

Fukase's POV

I'm in Yohio's room with Yohio, Cul, and IA. We finished writing our songs early so we decided to have a chat. We were talking about something that's top secret! "Then what happened!?" Cul, who was so excited, looked at Yohio. "After-" Yohio's phone started to ring. "Sorry guys, it's Gumi. I need to take this," Yohio answered the phone. "Hello? Aaahh!" Yohio moved his phone away from his ear. We can hear Gumi screaming. "She's coming back! She's here! She's almost here!" "Gumi, is she here or is she on her way?" "Uhhhh....almost? Oh wait she's here!" "You sure?" Someone started knocking violently, Cul stood up and opened the door. "Kiyoteru?" "She's back! Come quick!" Kiyoteru ran as fast as he can. "Who's back, Yohio?" I stood up and helped Cul. "Right Fukase wasn't around when she left." IA remembered, "Well let's go! You have to meet her!" IA grabbed my hand and we ran out of Yohio's room with Cul and Yohio behind us.

We reached the entrance and see a lot of Vocaloids surrounding someone. I try to move to the front and see Miku and Rin hugging the mysterious person but I can't see her due to Piko's stupid antenna! "Piko you have to cut your antenna!" "Fukase!?" Piko turned around and fell because of his chord. Silence filled the room. Rin and Miku stopped hugging the mysterious person. She had wavy pink hair, pink eyes and a tan skin. Why does she look familiar? "Fukase?" The girl asked. "Do I know you? Hold on! Ruby!?" "You two know each other?" Piko asked while he tried to get up. Ruby laughed a little and smiled, "Yes! We were best friends until I moved. So little Fuka is a Vocaloid now?" "FUKA!?" Everyone shouted. "She'd call me that just to tease me." Ruby planed her arm over my shoulder, "And this guy also had feelings for me before!" "FEELINGS!?!?!?" We heard a thud and turned to where the sound came from. "OLIVER!!!"