Answers

Piko's POV

Arsloid and Moke decided to confront Miku but Gumi stopped them knowing Miku would deny them even if they asked her for the millionth time. "What do you suggest Oliver?" Gumi asked Oliver since from the look in her face she doesn't have any idea. "Well-" "You know you can ask me about some info right?" We all turned to see the Vocaloid who immediately answered Gumi's question. "Len!" "Hey Oliver....ummm...I kinda know something but not the whole thing so how about ask me? This is also umm an apology for snitching. Well guess you can follow what Fukase did to me. Tie whack me with a cane and tie me up to a chair." "FUKASE DID WHAT!?!?!?" Everyone except Len, Piko, Flower, and I questioned it. "Relax guys Fukase got worried if I was gonna ruin their squad. But looks like I did sorry for causing this mess." "It's fine Len! It's not your fault it's Miku's!" I placed my hand on his shoulder being the so called 'shota duo' I have to admit we got each other's backs when we get bullied for being a shota but sometimes we'd joke that one of us is the shota but that's not the matter right now. "Thanks Piko. Oh I think we better go somewhere so we can talk just incase. You know what I mean right?"

"Len...umm Miku challenged Fukase to a singing competition?" Flower summarized what Len had said. "Yeah. That's all I know. Rin won't tell me more about it since she doesn't know more. Maybe Miku knew that I can be able to bribe Rin with oranges that's why she didn't tell her the whole thing." "But why would Fukase keep quiet about this?" I wondered a loud. "Maybe because if any of you guys know you might help Fukase or stop Miku." Len said in a serious tone. "Look I'm not sure what Miku really plans but maybe someone other than me will have the answer you are all looking for." "Who do you think will have Len?" Oliver asked he tried not to make his voice shakes but I know he's scared and worried. "Maybe Kaito?"