Len Kagamine Is A Snitch

Len's POV

I have had it! I'm not doing anymore of their requests for me after this! Ugh they are all like, Len do this! Len do that. Ren can you do it? Shota do that! Lenny please do this? Okay let's get our facts straight as a line. My name is Len Kagamine! L-E-N, LEN! Not Ren or Lenny. I am definitely also NOT a shota! Last but not the least, no one has the right to boss me around! I'm tired of this! Whatever I'll just do the snitch Miku told me to do since I gave them the conditions I want. After this, I'm done! I swear this is so annoying! Why can't everything be chill? Like Tianyi's group they are all fair with each other. Then you got Mizki, Yuma, Cyber Diva and Songman they aren't an official group but still! I really don't know how I put up with them. At least Luka cares- oh wait she doesn't stop their bullying. Sigh, anyway I started snitching on them by eavesdropping on their conversations in the practice room. They were talking about memes? I love memes but why are they talking about it? I was leaning to the door so I can listen, wait I can only hear Oliver, Flower, and Piko in there so where's Fukase? Before I could think I saw someone's shadow and everything faded into black.

I woke up and tried to get up. I realized that I was tied to a chair!? "Okay what's going on? Why did you tie me up?" Of course I was blindfolded so I didn't really know what was going on. "Show yourselves you cowards!" After that someone removed my blindfold and that person was Fukase. Wait a sec he must've knocked me out then the rest of the Meme Squad was here too! "Why did you eavesdrop Len? Did I do something wrong?" "May I ask why did you knock me out?" "Answer me first Len!" Since when did Fukase act like this? He used to be polite and kind but now he looks like someone who would want to whack you for no reason! "Miku told me to snitch. Now may I ask why you whacked me with whatever you used?" "I whacked you with my cane and I did it because I thought you were some spy and you planned to make us separate or something." "I wouldn't go that far even if the Vocaloid 6 told me too! Plus this was Miku's plan, Rin nominated me to do the job, Kaito agreed, Miku and Rin threatened me, and Meiko and Luka didn't stop them! At least I let them do some conditions. I really can't bear with them sometimes!" I let my anger out on the group in front of me which caused them to be surprised with what I said. "I didn't mean to I uhh I really didn't-" "If that's how you feel Len how about you join the Meme Squad?" Piko cut me off. "Really? You'll let me join? But I have a group already." Flower untied me, "Well I was sorta dragged into this but so far I'm happy to be part since I got to know everyone well." "Join is Len! It will be fun! Oh we also forgive you so don't feel bad, okay?" Oliver said. "Whoa okay guys I'm actually not sure but is it okay if I'll think about it?" Fukase lend his hand to me. "Of course! Our squad is open, Len Kagamine." Wow this is amazing they are open? Even if I was trying to snitch? "Why? I was attempting to snitch and you all don't mind? Nothing I can do about this but if I ever want to join your group I want to prove myself to you guys, Fukase, since you're the leader I challenge you to a singing competition. I'm choosing the song so we are singing one of mine, World Domination How To."

What are the stakes? There's none I just want to see Fukase's potential and to prove myself to them. Why I want to prove myself? It's because I snitched on them and I feel bad, they treated me nicely and forgave me. After the competition I won. I guess it was expected but the numbers don't matter right now. "Good game Len!" I shook hands with Fukase, "Good game. I'll think about the offer of joining the squad." You know, I feel like this group won't be that bad at all.