Fukase And Pickup Lines

Fukase's POV

I feel a bit awkward when I'm around Ollie now. Was it because of his confession and I rejected it harshly? I don't know what to think of him. I want to accept but is it right? I really don't know! Hmm maybe I'll slowly accept it? Like saying pickup lines! Yeah! Time to find Ollie! "Ollie!!!" He was just sitting down with the other Vocaloids in the living room. This will be embarrassing to say all these lines but here goes nothing! "Hey Ollie!" "Yes Fukase?" "I see blue but you are red because you are the only one for me!" "W-What?" "Fukase? What are you doing?" "Don't question it Ars he's lost it..." I hear both Uni-Chan and Ars say behind me and I bet the other Vocaloids think I'm crazy. "Leon did you drug him!?" "What are you saying Lola!? I didn't!" Now I can hear Miriam, Tonio, and Lola chasing after Leon thinking he's behind this. "Len you did this to him!" "Are you high on ice cream Kaito!? Like hell I do pickup lines!" Why did I do this again? Oh yes it's for Ollie! "Are you shiny? Becuase I've been searching for you this whole time." "F-Fukase!? W-when did you start doing this and how are you good!?" "Not that good because you are too good for me~!" Damn I'm so amazing! "Waaaaaa!" Ollie ran away....again I think I went overboard this time. "Help! Lola please don't kill me I didn't do anything! Please I have a life I want to live!" I guess I should help Leon. "Lola he didn't teach me anything I did this all by myself." "Well that clears up this whole misunderstanding. Sorry Leon thank you for clearing this one Fukase." Lola helped Leon up but Leon runs behind me. "Sorry Leon." "It's fine Fukase. Next time tell them I didn't do anything before saying those okay?" "Sure hehe. Now off to find Ollie again hehe." I ran to his room first since he ran up to the dorms. I think I really do like Ollie. I like him and I know it through and through!

"Ollie?" I knocked on his door. "Come in Fukase!" I let myself in and sat down beside him. "Did I make you embarrassed Ollie?" "A little Fukase. I didn't know you are good at making those, Leon on the other hand screws up instead of pulling it off no offense to him." "About your confession before, I don't know if you still feel the same but I like you too Ollie!" "As in love?" "Y-yes...." "I love you Fukase!" Ollie gave me a hug, out of shock I fell off the bed with Ollie in top of me. "Did you eat a lot Ollie? Cause the last time you weren't really heavy!" "Fukase!" "What? I'm just kidding haha I love you too Ollie!" I hugged him back and yes we were still lying down on the floor. What we didn't know at first there were some certain Vocaloids eavesdropping outside, due to their cheering we found out they were there. Does it matter? As long as I have my Ollie it doesn't matter.